Diego Maradona

El Gato

Villarato!
Unlikely. All were uploaded after the Clasico.
11313_10151441114809178_740403687_n.jpg

With his son.

525182_10151504125017164_1196432805_n.jpg

BarcaGirl

It is fake. You want proof :)

2ztaip5.jpg

This is the real one. Even Maradona wouldn't be so stupid to do that.

So sorry to disappoint you Wolfe.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
That's good. A relief. Don't really know what to believe with this man. He just gives the impression he would write that same thing about Torres for a good deal of crack.

F

Flavia

Maradona: I dream to coach Messi in Barcelona.

Some interesting bits of this interview:

"Tito is a great coach, but Pep had taken the direction of the team. Barça has crumbled without Guardiola"

"Instead of 3 touches and a shot on goal, something else is done. They don't do that anymore, they make pointless passes. This Barça is tired".

"Barça did a bad pre-season. They played friendlies, because they pay you a fortune to do that".

"Messi cannot save Barça every game".

When asked if cr was better than Messi now, he said "no, I don't see it that way, not even now. Two games can't kill Messi".

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Love Maradona, but he couldn't do the Barca's manager job, as an aditional coach in a motivator style role, maybe. He'd probably try to take over though when things didn't go well.

Funny story about the guy..
the president of Montpellier Herault football club, Louis Nicollin, the loudest mouthed one in french football said something like that
"man, if I get Maradona, papers will review him even more than PSG, wouldn't that be master trolling?" that was days after announcing that the title winning coach Girard will depart in June

Maradona subsequently got in touch with Nicollin through one agent, which Nicollin didn't expect at all so he declared that he would meet him with strong reservations. But then other individuals claimed to represent Maradona everyday until there were eight of them at which point Nicollin moved on

Home of Barca Fans