Dinamo Zagreb

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shitty team nowadays but still top of the league.
We got some Chilean Morales who was supposed to be a new Modric but he is shite. I don`t even watch them anymore. Tottenham raped us in London and that was the real measure of this team.
At the start of the season, small clubs got greedy and didn`t want to sell their young guns to Dinamo. If we get some of those pearls then I`ll be happy to watch. Who were they kidding when they thought they`d be able to bring quality from SA. With all major clubs searching high and low an entire continent.
We should really consider some kind of regional league, like in basketball

M.L. King

The Preacher
It seems that financial plague is spreading from south to north. First Red Star who is in financial crisis because of their greed board; and as you say things in Dinamo aren't bright as well. I know Mamic has a lot of money but he is bloody greedy and if there won't be results neither will be sufficient income.
Croatia has so many young gems it's a real pity this tycoons obstruct their proper development.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
9.jpg

60.jpg

14.jpg

Last game in Euro competitions for Dinamo this season. Pics are from the match vs. Udinese. Match was stopped for a while because of our nice fans. :) Udine won 2-1

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I hope we can survive on the first place till the winter. Then we could buy some players.( Money is the only problem :x ). Mamic said no to selling of important players for two years but probably we will lose Ibanez or Mandzukic in June.

EUROPSKI DINAMOOO OOO OOO!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are selling Mikic that`s what worries me. He`s not the best player but he always gives 100% and that serves as a role model for others.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ibanez guy is exceeding all expectations! He was brought as a side kick in a Morales package. But so far he eclipsed all of the signings. Guy gives 150% in every match, he`s really amazing.
Where are you from mate? You seem to know a fair share of football

D

d_a_n

im argentinian and a huge Boca fan. Was disappointed we sold Ibanez so early on and for what I think was a bargain for Dinamo
especially since later on, we loaned out (with a buyout clause) our other young LB Monzon to Real Betis who has already scored 3 goals and has become a starter (he's a nasty freekick taker)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Boca eh? You guys must be taunting the River fans for finishing at the bottom :)
Tell me one more thing, yesterday Dinamo signed Adrian Calello. Is this guy any good?

D

d_a_n

yes we are hehe, though we're focusing on winning the title in the three way playoff

I haven't seen Calello play much, but he seems like a pretty good player. He really cemented himself and earned a starting spot in the Apertura tournament this season with Independiente. typical DM.

if that's any help

Home of Barca Fans