Dinamo Zagreb

A

anonimus

Video of a mad man - executive vice president of Dinamo Zagreb

:wave:

I'm new on your forum, I'm not going to bother you much, but if you could please find the time and look at this video I'm going to post.

I come from Zagreb, Croatia, and I support Dinamo Zagreb.Bad Blue Boys, the firm of Dinamo is currently in boycott because of the current situation with our executive vice president Zdravko Mamic. Look at the video, and you'll see for yourselves. How would you like it if a man who is representing your club act in this manner? I'm sure you wouldn't, so if you're disgusted like the most of the Dinamo fans are, show this video to your friends, family, other fans... Maybe, just maybe somebody who can do somethin' about this lunatic and kick him out and put him in jail will watch this video, because nobody in Croatia sure can't or won't do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsp8GtGY8A

Thank you,

Bye :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I know about that. Things aren't that simple though. Guy has some powerful men behind him. Will merge this one into Dinamo Zagreb topic.

beef-supreme

:wave:

I'm new on your forum, I'm not going to bother you much, but if you could please find the time and look at this video I'm going to post.

I come from Zagreb, Croatia, and I support Dinamo Zagreb.Bad Blue Boys, the firm of Dinamo is currently in boycott because of the current situation with our executive vice president Zdravko Mamic. Look at the video, and you'll see for yourselves. How would you like it if a man who is representing your club act in this manner? I'm sure you wouldn't, so if you're disgusted like the most of the Dinamo fans are, show this video to your friends, family, other fans... Maybe, just maybe somebody who can do somethin' about this lunatic and kick him out and put him in jail will watch this video, because nobody in Croatia sure can't or won't do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsp8GtGY8A

Thank you,

Bye :)

Oooh wow, that's really frightening...!

I don't know much about him and therefore I'm not qualified to make a judgement but at a glance he is a disgusting individual...

A

anonimus

yeah it is frightening in a couple of ways, first is that he can rly hurt the reporter n get away with it, the other is that he rly is the vice president of a club n not just any club but the best fc in croatia (no matter how bad it is compared to other european fc's)...he's a corrupt, drug addict with a serious anger managment problem...yey for us...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh.. Haven't been in this thread for 2 years.

Croatian big derby is on: Dinamo-Hajduk. Hajduk took the early lead but Dinamo overturned it and it's 2-1 HT.
Gotta say I do like that Kovacic kid. Way he moves, he reminds me of Iniesta

UberNjufer

8 defeats in a row in CL and still the best club in Croatia.Positive thing is there are 2 world class youngsters playing at DZ.I'm very impressed by both kovačić and halilović.As for dinamo i dont understand why are they performing this badly,they actually have a solid team.Must be a mentality thing ...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More sales of talented youngsters happened this winter. Kovacic to Inter and Vida to Dinamo Kiev.

Watching Dinamo's first home game after the winter break and Dinamo leading 4-1 vs. Rijeka.
Some 17 y.o. playing in defense and Halilovic just got in.

Wonder which youngster is next to go.

FCBelfast8

I went to the Linfield vs DZ game a few years ago and found the general fan base very threatening. I have been al around Europe following my team and have always been made welcome all over, except for Zagreb. There where only around 50 of us who travelled over and within the first day the BBB made themselves known to us by threatening us with a 10v10 fight. Something we are not there for, we are there for a good time and to drink. The rest of the trip, we had 24hr undercover police with us. It was a terrible night for football (weather wise) but we drew 1-1 but went out 2-1 on aggregate.

I find it funny that members of the 'BBB' don't like him because he is corrupt and has a violence when the BBB sole aim is intimidation and violence....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that mate. We're currently close to being suspended from Uefa competitions too due to violence.
Things are changing though, it's not as bad as it used to be.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Been to Dinamo - Salzburg CL playoff.

Was a perfect scenario, warm summer night, weaker Austrians, solid attendance... but it wasn't meant to be. 1-1 was a fair result in the end.

Signali,Jonas, Rog and Soudani were good, others not so much. Antolic the worst.
It was clear Salzburg players were better prepared physically.

Coach Kranjčar was a coward for not playing with regular striker.

Nucky

I went to the Linfield vs DZ game a few years ago and found the general fan base very threatening. I have been al around Europe following my team and have always been made welcome all over, except for Zagreb. There where only around 50 of us who travelled over and within the first day the BBB made themselves known to us by threatening us with a 10v10 fight. Something we are not there for, we are there for a good time and to drink. The rest of the trip, we had 24hr undercover police with us. It was a terrible night for football (weather wise) but we drew 1-1 but went out 2-1 on aggregate.

I find it funny that members of the 'BBB' don't like him because he is corrupt and has a violence when the BBB sole aim is intimidation and violence....

In future I advise that you are carefull if your teams plays in Zagreb or Belgrade.. Bad Blue Boys,Grobari (GraveDiggers) and Delije (Heroes) are the most violent firms on Balkan..

JerseyAddict

LOL. Last time I was on the west was against Arsenal in qualifiers. Say that half of the kids were yelling "Van Persie Van Persie" or someone like that... After that it is east side...

Home of Barca Fans