User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinamo Zagreb

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won against Poli in Romania 3-0. The fans, however, again produced their usual, when visiting abroad. They engaged in fights with Romanian and Serbian fans.

[YOUTUBE]JEl5h4YcIug[/YOUTUBE]

Yusuf Islam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bunch of knuckleheads
    general gooners

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    and FINALLY

there's a whole generation of whingy little metrosexual myspace kids (or, former whingy little metrosexual myspace kids) who came of age when arsene's team were in their pomp around the turn of the century. these new breed of gooners are as myopic as their manager and come out with ridiculous statements like "we don't need ashley cole, clichy is better~!!!" and have a crazy inflated view of their own players and abilities. nuts is a great example.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL@ the Police man: Futuva muma'n cur

Nice scor for Dinamo Zagreb, the same way we ( Dinamo Bucharest ) beat them last season over there. So hope we keep the tradition up this year two .

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video from the last match (even made MARCA website)

Sivonjic, Dinamo player, saved the opposition team with this move.

[YOUTUBE]N6U74xwck2E[/YOUTUBE]

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some first hand experience of the 'Bad Blue Boys' last season when I went to Tottenham v Dinamo at WHL. I can't decide whether the dinamo fans are the best in the world or the worst! They sung their hearts out for 90 mins (despite being 4-0 down by the end) and even had the spurs fans joining in with their chants. However, their behaviour in letting off flares in the ground and fighting amongst themselves and the police was disappointing. One of them also threatened to kill me at Seven Sisters Tube station which didnt help either lol!
    Soci no. 160056

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had experience with BBB too few times, one will never forget, was i think 1996 and my club(Hajduk) was playing with them and we(Torcida)were at old north tribine when they start to hit big pieces of stones(tribine was pretty low) and ahhh dunno whats the expression, that gas that brings tears, anway was pretty ugly, ppl falling one on another, running away, i lost my friends, dunno how i got home ...

when talking about BBB its sad they got a tag of hoolingans as sure not all like that, but well it doesn't have to take many ppl to make a mess so ...

in our Torcida there r also stupid ppl that can't be called fans but we have bit different culture of coreography and cheering on stadiums and not that kind of negative agression as BBB that can be seen in the past of the club, banners, songs etc
    Last edited by Petrinha; 16th November 2009 at 04:37 AM.
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad day. Dinamo now has more foreigners than Croatians in their team.
    And what's worse there's no explanation for it as we have talents in abundance.
    Club is run as a marketing agency for Mamic brothers and I can't be bothered to watch them play no more.

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing wrong with foreigners. also can you please turn the chat on?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone is Mascherano fan. Sure.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Sad day. Dinamo now has more foreigners than Croatians in their team.
    And what's worse there's no explanation for it as we have talents in abundance.
    Club is run as a marketing agency for Mamic brothers and I can't be bothered to watch them play no more.
    I know, even am Hajduk fan, breaks my heart when i see how many domestic talents r ruined while Mamic brings some 3rd class brasilians & co, yuck ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    nothing wrong with foreigners
    It's not, but when we have so many many domestic talents here it is heartbreaking ...
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

woobie
    Ack, has it really gotten that bad at Dinamo? I admit I don't follow the team all that closely (it's not super easy to do so from here) but... They used to be such an awesome team.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not that bad as the team is still the best in the league but the corruption and greedy interests from Mamic brothers are eating the club from within. Dinamo made app. 100 million from transfers in last 5 years. With that kind of money we should be best in Balkans and Central Europe buying everything that springs out in these countries + having a great pool of our own talents.
    Instead we can't qualify for Champions League even when pitted against clubs such as Sheriff from Moldavia. It's such a shame.
    Most loyal fans BBB left the stadium and are boycotting Dinamo matches until Mamic idiots leave the club.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll cheer for them and Hajduk in EL

They're far better than Partizan and Crvena Zvezda together....

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a shame a club with such a great history is being run like that, I don't particularly follow Croatian football but I'm a fan of Balkan football in general and a team like Dinamo should be a leading source of Croatian talent, not of third rate Brazilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimilan View Post
    I'll cheer for them and Hajduk in EL

They're far better than Partizan and Crvena Zvezda together....
    Boo!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why boo ?

They truely are better.... player names, playing, compactness, all other aspects... except LUCK !

If you call another team better just cause they're more lukcy... then dunno....