23 - Jules Kounde

khaled_a_d

Apparently Tottenham and Seville reached a deal (30M? + Davinson) but it is up to the player to agree terms.
Now Marca claims the player rejected it.

Messi983

Sure, why would he go to Tottenham, they're not even better than Sevilla. I've read some time ago he'd only go to RM or Chelsea.

I also doubt Sevilla would really accept that deal. In normal times I'd offer them 40m and Lenglet and see if they'd take it, lol.

Porque

Sure, why would he go to Tottenham, they're not even better than Sevilla. I've read some time ago he'd only go to RM or Chelsea.

I also doubt Sevilla would really accept that deal. In normal times I'd offer them 40m and Lenglet and see if they'd take it, lol.

Was going to say. + Lenglet is a same level deal.

Newcomer

Bordeaux would get a % on the sale/plusvalenza. Hence why they are happy to do some scrappy deal like that to screw the french club up.

Andresito

Staff member
Going to end up in RMFC. Varane seems to be on his way to MUFC.

394.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
Looks Chelsea bound now

Dont know wtf the board are doing that they're not convincing him and agent to wait a year since he was clearly interested. If we're not in for him I can only assume we're saving for others. Or we're completely broke and can't afford him either way.

Prodi

Looks Chelsea bound now

Dont know wtf the board are doing that they're not convincing him and agent to wait a year since he was clearly interested. If we're not in for him I can only assume we're saving for others. Or we're completely broke and can't afford him either way.

You must live in Mars if you think we can pay his release clause next year, 80M. This year's transfer policy does not end this season. 1500M in debt

Porque

These past two summers are really showcasing the financial struggles of the LaLiga big two. You can realise how Flo and Laporta have a close relationship right now because we need to figure something out together.

Could the two trademark the Clasico for example and sell it as a World Series best of 5 series perhaps? Because they need something other than the ESL with a supporting cast of fckin' Juventus.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You must live in Mars if you think we can pay his release clause next year, 80M. This year's transfer policy does not end this season. 1500M in debt

Wolfe is a Madridista. He was talking about how Real Madrid should have approached Kounde.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looks Chelsea bound now

If you guys let Varane leave (I doubt it) without getting any replacement then you must be saving money for something bigger. Chances are Mbappe will come free, perhaps you guys are aiming for Haaland or Camavinga?

Prodi

Looks Chelsea bound now

Oh, you're a Madrid fan, sorry.
In Spain all the Flo mouthpieces (Pedrerol, Siro, Paco Gonzalez) are saying that this year it's Mbappe or nothing. And i think next year you may sign Mbappe, Pogba, Camavinga, Goretzka... free transfers but lots of wages. Maybe thats why.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Him going to Chelsea so Madrid loses out, win.
Him going to Madrid and Madrid beating out Chelsea and the EPL etc. to prove that La Liga has still got "it", win.

Win-win. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans