23 - Jules Kounde

vuji_31

Only if they take like dest, lenglet and some money. Chelsea is really interested in him, doubt sevilla will want our shit players instead of cash.

Birdy

It's the common crappy strategy of Spanish press to build excitement and sweeten the pill for the B-tier options that will eventually materialize.

"Xavi is interested in Kounde" LOL
who is NOT interested in him? He is a top CB prospect that can be constantly WC the next 7-8 years

We all know Sevilla wants only the release clause (no players, no installments) to let him go.
We can't pay that. Chelsea can, they already have an agreement with the player, he will go there, end of story
Simple as that.

But until this happens, the natives have to believe that we are able to sign him :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
He's way too expensive for us. Can easily see Chelsea offering more than 60m. I don't see us paying more than 35m for him, which means we'll have to throw in more than just a Lenglet.

serghei

He's way too expensive for us. Can easily see Chelsea offering more than 60m. I don't see us paying more than 35m for him, which means we'll have to throw in more than just a Lenglet.

35m?

That's less than what we paid for Trincao and Andre Gomes probably :lol:.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As expected Sevilla doesn't want players exchange and only money, so he can be scratched off the list. Reportedly has a personal agreement with Chelsea already.

Rumor has it that Pau Torres is one of the CB targets on our list. Would be very happy if we get him but I guess not realistic either.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Can we just bring in a couple really fast strong black bargains instead of going for expensive ones? It's obvious on average black defenders are the most genetically superior in the physical department. Every club knows that. Cheap bargains Laporta, please:boss:

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah these guys aren't nearly as awful as crippled Umtiti.

But it's funny how the press time and time again brings up these swap deals that obviously won't happen.

There's an insane amount of swap deals being reported. Basically every transfer rumour involves a swap, but in reality swap deals happen in like 1% of transfers.

LFCB

It's sad to see us continuously linked with forwards when we've urgently needed defenders for 5 years+.

Andresito

Staff member
Mentioned more and more in media. I'm not fully convinced of him though. Would rather get Koulibaly for a third of the mentioned price.

Kound? prefers a move to Bar?a over a move to England, and 60 million euros should be enough to do the trick. [md]
Barcelona may be able to pull off the signing of Jules Kound? if they manage to get rid of Lenglet, Mingueza and Umtiti, as well as lowering the salary of Piqu?. [md]

Home of Barca Fans