23 - Jules Kounde

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His preference is still to play CB.

FoCx-pVXoAEl03x

vuji_31

He preforms good, I like him more on CB. He is smart, have mentality (he loves black mamba) and just knows to defend. Keep in mind he never played RB until WC.

If we get Arnau, next year he will play CB, I can bet Christiansen will be on bench or something, you don't pay 60mil to play him on wrong position or bench (or do we Ferran, Rapinha, De Jong for 4 years...)...

Bulgroz

He preforms good, I like him more on CB. He is smart, have mentality (he loves black mamba) and just knows to defend. Keep in mind he never played RB until WC.

If we get Arnau, next year he will play CB, I can bet Christiansen will be on bench or something, you don't pay 60mil to play him on wrong position or bench (or do we Ferran, Rapinha, De Jong for 4 years...)...

He has played RB quite a few times before WC actually. His youth coach in Bordeaux thought he was too short and skinny to play CB, so he played him RB. But the head coach played him CB mostly, and that's where he was shining. Then for Sevilla he started RB mostly on his first few games, before settling as a CB.

Even with the French NT, his first games were as RB, where he made a lot of mistakes. Deschamps then played him CB, he was very good, but the lack of good RBs and the plethora of great French CB pushed him on the side.

He's always been waaaay better as a CB, and all his coaches ended up settling him here, but he does have some experience as a RB.

JohnN

He has to play the position that best suits the team, we don't have a super stacked squad, so we can't be that flexible.
Saying that, it might be our downfall against Manchester.
We have exactly enough good players to implement exactly one game plan. We are doing it great and it works but if they find a counter to this, and with Dembele out, it will be tough.

JamDav1982

His passing was terrible at times.

Can pass decent ball down line but too loose in build up.

Not used to a lot of those positions he is asked to play ball out from in a team like Barca so needs time.

Home of Barca Fans