23 - Jules Kounde

gregorrin10

Xavi needs to sub Eric, don't deprive us of seeing that Araujo-Kounde partnership.

Eric might just be undroppable right now. No need to force it. It will come. Especially if we get another RB in. But for now I'm more than happy to see Kounde playing there, he fits there just as much. Unlike Araujo, who needs to play CB and CB only.

wisconsincule

Great match. Way better than Araujo at RB. He can easily play RB this season….

He can bring us much needed defensive stability at RB in the champions league.

Joan

Our CB pairing will be good but I'll leave some space for judgement on Kounde at RB. There is a reason all of his coaches decided to move him from RB. Today, he wasn't challenged at all and he lacked in attacking. I hope he can be a short term solution but we'll have to wait and see.

Sooke

Kounde - Christensen - Araujo - Balde.

S.Roberto can replace Busy as a DM or be a sub at RB. Kessie and Pedri should start at midfield.

vuji_31

Tbh he was okay at RB, not so good as people talk.

He knows to overlap but his crossing and everything alse is not good.

Keep him as CB as more we can.

Messi983

Xavi needs to sub Eric, don't deprive us of seeing that Araujo-Kounde partnership.

Araujo had some discomforts during the week so was only logical to sub him when game was basically won. No need to worry though we'll see him and Araujo together soon. But Garcia and AC also started season well so both deserve minutes as well. Xavi will need to figure out who fits the best together and what system he wants to play but having 4 good to potentially great CBs is a great "problem" to have.

Birdy

Balde Christensen Araujo Kounde is a formidable back 4.

CL tier back 4

Eric!

Sorry, but Christensen is a tier below Eric, and the first games of the season prove it.
Let alone he is a mental midget who gets sick before important games.

The other 3 are mental beasts. No compatibility

Co0ter

Eric!

Sorry, but Christensen is a tier below Eric, and the first games of the season prove it.
Let alone he is a mental midget who gets sick before important games.

The other 3 are mental beasts. No compatibility

To be fair, Christensen has been very solid when he has played. It's hard to forget how shit Eric was at times last season and those ridiculous penalties, fouls and handballs.

I hope Eric keeps it up, but he needs more than a few decent games against mediocre opposition to erase last season.

Birdy

To be fair, Christensen has been very solid when he has played. It's hard to forget how shit Eric was at times last season and those ridiculous penalties, fouls and handballs.

I hope Eric keeps it up, but he needs more than a few decent games against mediocre opposition to erase last season.

This season Eric has been stellar in defense too..
Let alone his perfect pass distribution and progression

A tier above Christensen, as said

Home of Barca Fans