23 - Jules Kounde

iniestaGOAT

Easy now lads, it's a great squad we are planning yes but questions still remain on Xavi's abilities in Europe and under the bright lights/pressure. I personally still think clubs like City and Bayern will edge us by a goal or two in Europe. You don't become a CL powerhouse in just one summer.

We should keep the focus on domestic trophies for this season and do everything we can to win the doblete.

History is on our side

Don laporta bet on frank rijkaard

And pep now xavi

History repeats itself

vuji_31

No way you said Bayern...

We are much better then Bayern now...Only Davies would start for us if everyone is in form.

fergus90

No way you said Bayern...

We are much better then Bayern now...Only Davies would start for us if everyone is in form.

Neuer is streets ahead of Stegen, Davies would permabench Alba, they actually have a RB, Kimmich would comfortably be our best midfielder and it's too early to jump to conclusions about the frontline, although that looks very promising on paper.

A lot of optimism around Barca and rightly so but this team hasn't played a competitive game together yet.

vuji_31

I forgot Neuer. Kimmich ar RB, Neuer at GK and Davies that is all...

Bayern in failing, their peak was in 2020. Although someone should test Goretzka for steroids that year...

fergus90

On paper i definitely would fancy Barca to stack up against anyone now, but games aren't played on paper.

Chemistry takes time to build, some of the other squads have had reliable core groups of players for a while. But the club is making great moves in the market with a president with a proven track record.

xXKonan

Let us see how we do in the opening part of the season to gauge where we are at.

We got some good additions but we need to see it in action where it counts.

serghei

On paper i definitely would fancy Barca to stack up against anyone now, but games aren't played on paper.

Chemistry takes time to build, some of the other squads have had reliable core groups of players for a while. But the club is making great moves in the market with a president with a proven track record.

For CL yes. It will take some time.

For La Liga though... we should get going pretty fast.

fergus90

For CL yes. It will take some time.

For La Liga though... we should get going pretty fast.

Domestically i'd expect to challenge for the league and cup. CL obviously depends on the route but I think with what's happened there's also a psychological hurdle at this point too that needs overcoming.

serghei

Domestically i'd expect to challenge for the league and cup. CL obviously depends on the route but I think with what's happened there's also a psychological hurdle at this point too that needs overcoming.

To challenge for La Liga would be the norm with this team. If Xavi and the players want to get real credit and people to recognize them as winners, they need to deliver the title and do well in CL.

La Liga win + CL semis would be incredible for first real rebuild season.

Home of Barca Fans