Antony

Nazario1985

My point was:
1. Neymar with clown tricks = scoring 20-30 goals. Top10 player in the world.
2. Neymar without clown tricks = the 2nd best player in the world with 40 goals

Now apply the same to Antony or every other clown player.

Whatever they do, they could be twice as efficient if they would lower the urge to make a trick above everything.

Then you watch the wrong sport & support the wrong team ...

And you picturing Ronaldinho as a German serious player ... common

Gnidrologist

Ronaldinho did A LOT of useless showboating. He gets excused now, because he's irreversibly tied to Barca's ascendance to its greatest era ever and too much times has went past to remember the bad things. I don't like worthless trickery too though, but with Neymar the main problem with me is that he is also a whiny bitch, who loves to intentionally provoke fouls and then roll around crying for cards. Ronnie did his tricks with better intentions and continued business as usual even after being fouled. I hate bitch ass players, which is why Alba is so annoying too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was pretty good vs. Dortmund. He's a very interesting player.

If Ansu is going to stay as our LW going forward we need to find a striker and a RW that would complete the attacking trio.

Antony among other players worth following.

Birdy

Was pretty good vs. Dortmund. He's a very interesting player.

If Ansu is going to stay as our LW going forward we need to find a striker and a RW that would complete the attacking trio.

Antony among other players worth following.

RW is occupied mate

Dembouz owns the position

Birdy

Sure, on playstation.

Because, in reality, he's been in the hospital for 50% of his stay in Barcelona.

EDIT: Ninja'ed by DonAK.

Doesn't matter
No point in paying money to buy Antony, knowing that he will be an understudy whenever Dembouz is fit
Neither the player will like it, nor is smart for the club

I have no interest in discussing Dembele with you in this thread.
Not discussing with you in particular, if that's not obvious...

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Doesn't matter
No point in paying money to buy Antony, knowing that he will be an understudy whenever Dembouz is fit
Neither the player will like it, nor is smart for the club

Not discussing with you in particular, if that's not obvious...

Dembouz is fit less than half of the available time...I don't understand how you don't see this as a problem.

Birdy

Dembouz is fit less than half of the available time...I don't understand how you don't see this as a problem.

It is mate. He is a player with the propensity to tear muscles like Araujo.
That doesn't mean you trash the player as club, but you protect him and show him special attention / training regime.
If that was the case, let's but only Griezmans who never get injured but are useless on the pitch

He stayed fit a whole year from Sept to May under proper physical training
He can stay fit again

Andresito

Staff member
Speaking of Brazilian wingers at Ajax, what happened to David Neres?

Was great in 2019 but seems like Antony is preferred now.

khaled_a_d

RW should be our priority in attack unless we land a super star player like Halaand at 9.
If Sterling is expensive, the likes of Anthony/Raphinha/Adeyami/Pino should be all valid options.

M3ls

Crazy technique, good shot, pass. But he reminds me of a futsal player. Looks like Marez. It seems to me that he lacks the strength and high speed to become an elite winger.

Home of Barca Fans