Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Scores for fun for me. He's about as tall as Kounde with Puig standing on his shoulders.

Never had him in any of my teams.

But I have a great Spanish homegrown regen striker named Puigbo (he's already 29 and was at the club when I've arrived so can't really take a credit for how good he is although I believe my system helps him scoring tons of goals) in my Barcelona team in 2041 now. Moved a lot through different smaller clubs and then won top 5 leagues with clubs like Atalanta, Liverpool, Dortmund and Lille before I took over Barca four years ago after Xavi was fired when they've finished 4th. I was at Bilbao that season and finished 2nd because I've thought they will never sack him unless I'd take La Liga title away from him with Basques. Didn't need to do that eventually because an aging team finally cracked so I needed to make a big overhaul in my first summer. Had a net spend of around 300m but totally rebuild defense and also brought a great DM/DLP I've had at Lille before that.

Before that Xavi dominated La Liga (13 titles in 16 years IIRC) but mostly failed in CL. Lost a final against Liverpool but otherwise mostly going out soon like we're doing lately in real life. Also played in Europa league a few times after failing to qualify from CL group stage IIRC.

In last 4 years I've build a truly dominant force, in just finished season we won all games in La Liga (already had an unbeaten season two years ago but draw two games) scoring over 150 goals and also won back to back CL titles scoring more than 50 goals there as well this last season. Beating United (Xavi is their manager now) 8-3 in group stage (then they've beat us 4-1 in last game when already won the group and played with kids) and won against likes of West Ham (they're quite a good team in this save) and Bayern 5-0 in home games in KO stages where we beat my old team Lille (they're a dominant team in Ligue 1 now after PSG also stuck with aging real time players for too long without refreshing the team. They've won like 5 CLs in 10 years before that though while other CL titles mostly went to EPL teams as expected as they are very overpowered). We also won Club World Championship beating Chelsea 6-5 in the final in a crazy game where Puigbo scored a hattrick.

Last edited:

Messi983

Portuguese sports daily @Record_Portugal reporting Portugal midfielder Matheus Nunes transfer to Wolves a done deal. Huge blow for Sporting. Pep Guardiola a few months ago described him "one of the best players in the world." Type of player made for the Premier League too.

Very good player. Should sign him instead of overpaying for Bernardo.

Messi983

Brighton have signed Estupinan from Villarreal for 18m as Cucu's replacement. Will be sold to United for 50m in a year or two, you've heard it here first.

jamrock

Looks like Torres from Villarreal is on his way to Juve.

Good league for him, given he's a bit short on pace, but still very classy.

Pisses be off how every big team in Europe is able to spend freely, bounce back after covid and we are going around like a small club, looking for free signings and struggling to register players.

Barto smh.

Messigician

🚨🚨| BREAKING: Ansu Fati is about to leave FC Barcelona! The club is ADVANCED TALKS with Wolves for the permanent sale of Fati for €30M + Ruben Neves.

🚨🚨| Jorge Mendes has already formalized Wolves' offer of €30M + Ruben Neves for Ansu Fati. Now, the decision is upto the player. As for Xavi, he doesn't particularly like Neves, but considering the club's financial situation, he will accept his arrival.

[Via: SPORT]

Home of Barca Fans