Ernesto Valverde

Fati_Future_BallonDor

While sleeping.

Valverde knows that jumping and screaming on the sideline is a waste of energy, he doesn't need it to get results.

let's hope he doesnt decide to change his attitude, imagine he would yell on the sideline like a Conte or Pep, Bilbao would be favourite for ll title win

Morten

let's hope he doesnt decide to change his attitude, imagine he would yell on the sideline like a Conte or Pep, Bilbao would be favourite for ll title win

Nah, it makes no difference either way, it just prevents aging to not be "energic" all the time.

Pep aged a fair bit during his time at Barca, Valverde looks about the same.

LFCB

Neymar looked amazing because Messi and Suarez let him play ahead of them. They obviously knew about the potential of him leaving and tried to show him what he would be missing.
Despite that we had so many chances to get it right and managed to do everything wrong. So whenever I see a positive comment I just see us failing again :(

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Neymar looked amazing because Messi and Suarez let him play ahead of them. They obviously knew about the potential of him leaving and tried to show him what he would be missing.

i don't understand this comment, do you want to say Ney needed Messi and Suarez to perform? Ney needed Messi and Suarez as much as they needed him. Barca missing a classic winger since Ney's departure. Obviously, he could also won at least 1 cl with Barca so at the end it was a loss for both sides.

vegitot

Bet my money that Bilbao will finish in top 4
20220805-093117.jpg

Home of Barca Fans