Ernesto Valverde

Messigician

Luis Suarez ----> Atletico Madrid ----> Top of the League
Rakitic ------> Sevilla ------> Title contenders
Vidal -------> Inter Milan ------> Scudetto winners.
-------
Semedo -----> Wolves -----> 7th last season to 12th this season
Arthur ------> Juventus ------> Title winners last season to 3rd this season.

Ernie knew best.

Tru

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Miss him badly these days.

Watching his football would be perfect for insomnia I have been dealing with recently.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

barcaman has destroyed our ernesto fanboys messigician and [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] on his own, deserves a W i think [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] :thinking:

Last edited:

Rassvet

Under EV, we had 10 wins, 5 draws, and 0 losses in 15 league matches against Sevilla, Atletico, and Real Madrid. Since he left, we have 1 win, 3 draws, and 4 losses in 8 league matches against those teams. #StatoftheDay #BigGameCoach

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Under EV, we had 10 wins, 5 draws, and 0 losses in 15 league matches against Sevilla, Atletico, and Real Madrid. Since he left, we have 1 win, 3 draws, and 4 losses in 8 league matches against those teams. #StatoftheDay #BigGameCoach

The problems werent the results dude, it was the boring sleeping playing style, give him his L [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

Rassvet

We had 6 wins and 4 draws in 10 matches vs the Madrid sides under EV in La Liga. We have 2 draws and 4 losses in 6 matches against them since he left.

Messigician

We had 6 wins and 4 draws in 10 matches vs the Madrid sides under EV in La Liga. We have 2 draws and 4 losses in 6 matches against them since he left.

Don't get me started lmfao.

Shit fans deserve this calling him Retardo for winning us titles.

Fuck them

Home of Barca Fans