User Tag List

Page 478 of 478 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478
Results 7,156 to 7,166 of 7166

Thread: Ernesto Valverde

  1. #7156
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    20,776
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    wouldnt surprise me if Bilbao finishes top4 and wins Copa next season
    Copa should be named Copaverde after that.

  2. #7157
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    17,335
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    wouldnt surprise me if Bilbao finishes top4 and wins Copa next season
    While sleeping.

    Valverde knows that jumping and screaming on the sideline is a waste of energy, he doesn't need it to get results.

  3. #7158
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    13,934
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    While sleeping.

    Valverde knows that jumping and screaming on the sideline is a waste of energy, he doesn't need it to get results.
    let's hope he doesnt decide to change his attitude, imagine he would yell on the sideline like a Conte or Pep, Bilbao would be favourite for ll title win


    my motto:

    don't hate other people if you don't agree with them

    i stand for objecitivity

    barcaforum have some fake barcafans

  4. #7159
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    17,335
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    let's hope he doesnt decide to change his attitude, imagine he would yell on the sideline like a Conte or Pep, Bilbao would be favourite for ll title win
    Nah, it makes no difference either way, it just prevents aging to not be "energic" all the time.

    Pep aged a fair bit during his time at Barca, Valverde looks about the same.

  5. #7160
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    13,934
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Nah, it makes no difference either way, it just prevents aging to not be "energic" all the time.

    Pep aged a fair bit during his time at Barca, Valverde looks about the same.
    I heard some people even said EV looked younger after his time at barca


    my motto:

    don't hate other people if you don't agree with them

    i stand for objecitivity

    barcaforum have some fake barcafans

  6. #7161
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He just drinks blood. Had always looked like count Dracula to me.

  7. #7162
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,230
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gatlier (PSG new coach) gives me EV vibes. Good for Leo.

  8. #7163
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    13,934
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Gatlier (PSG new coach) gives me EV vibes. Good for Leo.
    Could be coincidence but Neymar was also exceptional under EV's preseason


    my motto:

    don't hate other people if you don't agree with them

    i stand for objecitivity

    barcaforum have some fake barcafans

  9. #7164
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,230
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Could be coincidence but Neymar was also exceptional under EV's preseason
    Could've won back to back treble with Neymar under EV those years.

  10. #7165
    Member
    LFCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: England
    Neymar looked amazing because Messi and Suarez let him play ahead of them. They obviously knew about the potential of him leaving and tried to show him what he would be missing.
    Despite that we had so many chances to get it right and managed to do everything wrong. So whenever I see a positive comment I just see us failing again

  11. #7166
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    13,934
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCB View Post
    Neymar looked amazing because Messi and Suarez let him play ahead of them. They obviously knew about the potential of him leaving and tried to show him what he would be missing.
    i don't understand this comment, do you want to say Ney needed Messi and Suarez to perform? Ney needed Messi and Suarez as much as they needed him. Barca missing a classic winger since Ney's departure. Obviously, he could also won at least 1 cl with Barca so at the end it was a loss for both sides.


    my motto:

    don't hate other people if you don't agree with them

    i stand for objecitivity

    barcaforum have some fake barcafans