Ernesto Valverde

KingLeo10

ZZ: 3 CLs, 2 LL as manager; 1 CL, 1 Euro, 1 WC as player

EV: 2 LLs thanks to papa Messi and uncle Suarez; bench warmer at Barcelona

:lol::lol:

fergus90

How Nico Kovac gets considered on these lists I'll never know. He's had one good season as a manager. The man had treble-winning Bayern in 5th place :lol: and every club he leaves ends up better once he's gone.

BarcaOG

Banned

more like bucket messi has an extra 2 LLs thanks to papa maestro EV since, after he left, messi has 0 :lol:

despite being a scientist you mistake cause and effect a lot KL

Fati_Future_BallonDor

By that logic we must also say Zidane had the best midfield in the world + good defence + golden noodle hair Ronaldo. Before EV came 16/17: La liga Error 404 Ev comes: La liga wins Ev leaves: La liga Error 404 , its too easy to say these wins were only because of the players KL.

How Nico Kovac gets considered on these lists I'll never know. He's had one good season as a manager. The man had treble-winning Bayern in 5th place :lol: and every club he leaves ends up better once he's gone.

Ya he was crap with Bayern but at Frankfurt he was good, they did even win in DFB cup final against Bayern 3-1

Messigician

And Kanout continued, ?This conversation was made by Messi on WhatsApp.*I had the opportunity to see one of these recordings, and it was during a conversation between Messi and a former Barcelona manager that he expressed his unease and disappointment with Pique.*"

I bet my nuts that was Messi talking to Valverde lmfao

KingLeo10

Why are the trolls frothing at the mouth to quote me when all I did was give my opinion on EV and ZZ's credentials as manager and player.

Obsession. :laporta2:

Catta

Why is Avram Grant not on the list, the guy done in 6 months, what EV will never do in his lifetime, reach a CL final.

Home of Barca Fans