Ernesto Valverde

Joan

Xavi spoke a good amount of time with Ernesto Valverde at the manager's summit in Las Rozas today.

?
@sport

It's time, Xavi is asking advice to the master to plan better strategy and win against bayern

We're going places, wow

Morten

Though Lucho is rated much higher here than EV(for some reason), here are their respective records against us.

Lucho : 3 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats.

EV : 4 wins, 3 draws, zero defeats.

Stunning difference!

Supercups are glorified friendlies, and EV had just gotten the job, taking over a team in something of a crisis at the time.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Though Lucho is rated much higher here than EV(for some reason)

Are you that fucking daft ?

LUIS-ENRIQUE-TRIPLETE--320x378.JPG

Andresito

Staff member
Younger team, better squad, is part of the reason.
EV didn't have Neymar, and a Suarez on the decline.

Yeah so? Lucho won the treble, not EV. Of course Lucho will be the one who's higher regarded. No ifs buts and maybes here.

serghei

But having a "worse squad" is often brought up to downplay EVs achievements and defend coaches after him.

EV achievements are amazingly fitting for the definition of a 7/10 manager. A good manager, with severe limitations, compared with the best ones.

That's all basically. Who had this position early on was spot on. I was close but overly critical of him in the end.

Last edited:

Messigician

EV achievements are amazingly fitting for the definition of a 7/10 manager. A good manager, with severe limitations, compared with the best ones.

11/10 manager

Team collapsed after he left

Hasn't been top of the league for more than 2 weeks since then

Messigician

Honestly I tear up when I think about Valverde

He wanted Di Maria in

I remember how much Di Maria helped Messi win the copa

Where was Messi's help during the treble run? We needed 1 goal at Anfiekd to get through just one

Fuck Coutinho man

Home of Barca Fans