2020:
0:0

Total: 11:3 goals ratio

After EV:
0:2
1:3
1:2

Total: 2:7

My commentator said that Real didn't win for 3 times in a row since 1970s...

It can't be just a freak coincidence.

Just like Mats conceding "unlucky" goals all the time.

Messigician

Just some stats:

La liga El Classicos with EV:
2018:
3:0, 2:2
2019:
5:1, 1:0
2020:
0:0

Total: 11:3 goals ratio

After EV:
0:2
1:3
1:2

Total: 2:7

My commentator said that Real didn't win for 3 times in a row since 1970s...

It can't be just a freak coincidence.

Just like Mats conceding "unlucky" goals all the time.

This

serghei

Genius. He did know how to beat Zidane. The last four games have been terrible..

He only won 1 clasico against Zidane (3-0). 2 draws (2-2 and 0-0) and 2 losses (1-3, 0-2). He has a losing record in the Clasico against Zidane's Madrid actually.

I know the EV camp likes to fantasize, but 1-2-2 is a losing record.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

He only won 1 clasico against Zidane. 2 draws and 2 losses. Out of which the 0-0 was lucky as Madrid were the better team.

don't let facts come in the way of EV worship.

BBZ and his group always leave out who RM's manager was. And conveniently leave out the supercopa thumping that ZZ gave EV (5-1 lol). Now normally the supercopa would be irrelevant but BBZ likes to count it in other contexts (like Messi's penalty record). Curious.

serghei

don't let facts come in the way of EV worship.

BBZ and his group always leave out who RM's manager was. And conveniently leave out the supercopa thumping that ZZ gave EV (5-1 lol). Now normally the supercopa would be irrelevant but BBZ likes to count it in other contexts (like Messi's penalty record). Curious.

The Supercup matches are there to make things right. No way should a dude like EV have a positive record against a triple CL winner elite manager like Zidane.

And he doesn't. :lol:

i_bleed_blaugrana

I remember getting a text from a buddy of mine who is a Spurs fan during the 3-1 Supercopa and he said that this was worst he had ever seen Barca play over two legs. Even a neutral saw from the jump that EV was doomed. Only result he got against Zidane was the 3-0, largely due to a PK and them being in a bit of a crisis.

The writing on the wall was always there with the Squatting Cuck and the reality is that even without Neymar, he had a team that as BBZ put in the RK thread, were La Liga merchants so really just about anyone could have achieved what he achieved. I just find it funny how this thread always blows up again by people romanticizing this clown who accelerated the rot, every time we lose.

Morten

The Supercup matches are there to make things right. No way should a dude like EV have a positive record against a triple CL winner elite manager like Zidane.

And he doesn't. :lol:

Supercup are glorified friendlies though, so he did really well in the games that mattered.
Then he got fired for some Betis-reject, cause he had "Barca-DNA".

Joan

Valverde did very well against Madrid and only the worst haters can claim otherwise with a straight face.

serghei

Valverde did very well against Madrid and only the worst haters can claim otherwise with a straight face.

He was excellent against Lopetegui and Solari. Meaning, crap versions of Madrid. Against Zidane, he did ok, but nothing to write home about. He only won 1 out of 5 games. If you want to keep it level-headed.

serghei

Supercup are glorified friendlies though, so he did really well in the games that mattered.
Then he got fired for some Betis-reject, cause he had "Barca-DNA".

Clasico Supercups are not glorified friendlies. We only say it to make fun of the rival when they win. Every official El Clasico counts. Even the Arabian Supercup counts if there is a Clasico involved.

Richard.H

I can't believe we still have users missing Valverde after the shitshow that was his last half season. If he was still here we would still be probably looking at a midfield of Vidal-Busi-Raki/FDJ. Also the fatty Suarez would still be here. He wouldn't give a rats ass about Pedri, Moriba, Mingueza, or Dest. Pjanic would probably get a lot more minutes, the only youngsters that would play would be Fati, Araujo and Puig.

The squad development and incorporation of youngsters is something EV would have never been capable of doing. He was brought in to squeeze the last juice out of the seniors. Sure we may have been more solid vs top teams since his tactics tried to hide their limitations, but give me a very positive future outlook over 1/2 seasons more of possibly winning LL and reaching CL semis.

He single-handedly fuked the squad development of this team with his tactics and first 11. The over reliance on Suarez, Raki, and Vidal was unbearable.

Home of Barca Fans