Ernesto Valverde

Blackened

Pirlo is staying despite this season's results.

Yes. I just hope Ernesto wont be forgotten by the chiefs of football clubs. He is a standout manager under right conditions. Atletico Madrid! My goodness... With their current squad, Ernesto would work wonders.

Messi983

I think he might be the next in line to take over Spain NT and he's waiting for that opportunity. Depending on how Lucho will do in Euro this year and WC next year could get a chance sooner or later.

BarcaOG

Banned
meh, stupid, the thread represented an accurate view of how MOST of us sensible BARCA fans felt about this fraud

also LMAO city or juve? PSH EV is a mediocre manager whose absolute PEAK was barcelona. he should resume managing mid tier teams with no expectations

it will be a SAD day indeed if spain ever appoint this clown as manager. lopetegui INFINITELY better than this FRAUD

khaled_a_d

I wonder what his next team will be. Juventus would do nicely with him.

Juve hired only one non Italian coach since mid 1974, that was Deschamps who played there for 5 years, and lasted one year only. The season they played in 2nd division.
If Simeone leaves ATM, EV will be good replacement.

Porque

Word on the street is that Bartomeu will president his Real Madrid candidacy with Valverde as manager and Neymar as his signing.

Watch this space.

BarcaOG

Banned
my WORST memories as a FOOTBALL fan

SHAME on ANYONE who engages in apologetics for FRAUDverde, scum of the earth, worse coach than gary freaking NEVILLE

Home of Barca Fans