Ernesto Valverde

Nucky

I also doubt Valverde will be sacked now. They'll keep him till summer and then replace him with Xavi..

jairzinho

If we replace him now, I think the effect could kick in for CL KO's...

However, something is telling me that we won't.

I have the same feeling he’ll stay on and screw us over one last time before he fucks off. Winning the league depends on what kind of form Messi is in.

As for the CL, we will most likely get embarrassed again for the third year in a row. If not by Napoli then someone else. I Don’t expect us to win the Copa either.

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

Xavi...what a desilusion if he refused to sign right now, Barca needs to be saved today not in June, in June Barca can get a much better coach like Ten Hag

Gaudi

Depends of an offer. If they offered Xavi "save" deal, like we want you for sure than taking the Club now is a good thing for him. He won't be blamed if we lose everythnig he will be celebrated if we win. But if the Club is looking for bigger name, and just giving him a chance then it's difficult to sign now.

Having said that I must add I don't think Xavi will succed here.

Messigician

Xavi...what a desilusion if he refused to sign right now, Barca needs to be saved today not in June, in June Barca can get a much better coach like Ten Hag

If Xavi fails his career as a coach would be finished before it started.

He can't afford to come in and have a trohpyless season we are still expected to win the league at the very least.

Messigician

📰 — Valverde is very upset about the situation. He wasn't consulted on the Xavi matter. He feels it's a lack of respect. [sport]

Surely he's done then. If Valverde is rattled and Xavi doesn't want to join we're screwed.

He has to be sacked or he will sabotage us in revenge, just appoint Gallardo and be done with it

FCBfan22

Looking at it... Survived Rome... Survived Liverpool... Without considering resignation.

Now he will likely get sacked because of Spanish Supercopa...

We are a joke.

George_Costanza

[tw]1216358910078148610[/tw]

FC-Barcelonas-Jordi-Roura-on-the-field-300x300.jpg

FC B

Exactly. And they must find a replacement for now and leave the june shit for Xavi only if the replacement won't do well till then.

KingLeo10

�� — Valverde is very upset about the situation. He wasn't consulted on the Xavi matter. He feels it's a lack of respect. [sport]

Surely he's done then. If Valverde is rattled and Xavi doesn't want to join we're screwed.

He has to be sacked or he will sabotage us in revenge, just appoint Gallardo and be done with it

What a vengeful gnome.

Feels disrespected at the slightest and has done nothing but disrespect us in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans