Lionel Messi - v7

Rassvet

Two more catalan sources now on board

Messi's renewal is indeed in danger. [ara]

A point of conflict during today's meeting between Messi and the club has caused a slowdown in the negotiations. The Argentine's future is up in the air now. [sport

Raketa10

[RAC1] – Lionel Messi told Barcelona he would not sign a new contract. The Argentine does not see the sporting project and the club's economic situation in a favorable way

Ah fuck it than. Unfortunately it's always about the money. Probably Barca simply can't fulfill his demands. Can't believe we signed Aguero because of him. :facepalm:

Sterlingfan2000

Two more catalan sources now on board

Messi's renewal is indeed in danger. [ara]

A point of conflict during today's meeting between Messi and the club has caused a slowdown in the negotiations. The Argentine's future is up in the air now. [sport

It's basically confirmed he wants more money.

JamDav1982

Ah fuck it than. Unfortunately it's always about the money. Probably Barca simply can't fulfill his demands. Can't believe we signed Aguero because of him. :facepalm:

Signed Aguero then fucked about signing likes of Wijnaldum who would have added a lot.

No plan at all but sign players that were worked on before arrive and do all to give Messi as much money as possible to stay and sign his mate.

Raketa10

Unfortunately this would be a disastrous thing for both Barca and La Liga. Marketing revenues will decline dramatically if Messi indeed goes to City. If he really wanted to go somewhere else he should have told that in June. This is not the right way.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

I don't think it's just about the money. Yeah, I think he doesn't want to take any more salary reduction, but I do believe he wants a competitive team next season. Maybe Laporta promised him all kinda and he hasn't lived up to it. Maybe Laporta is changing the contract by the minute.

Devils

I mean who would be surprised if he didn't agree with the Sporting Project.

Laporta said he believes the current cycle is over when he got elected.

Then proceeds to renew bums like Roberto, sign fossils like Aguero and keep that lower mid-table manager Koeman in charge.

Laporta been all talk since the day he got elected.

kattanib

I don't think it's just about the money. Yeah, I think he doesn't want to take any more salary reduction, but I do believe he wants a competitive team next season. Maybe Laporta promised him all kinda and he hasn't lived up to it. Maybe Laporta is changing the contract by the minute.

Maybe Messi thinks he is bigger than the club. Maybe Messi can fuck off

Home of Barca Fans