Lionel Messi - v7

Richard.H

Was thinking the same. Showed his instagram story to all present here.

Disclaimer: My current girl has a better ass.

giphy.gif

Rassvet

Nobody can pay Messi as much as Barca is offering him (Juanma Rodriguez) Simple choice then: stay for money or leave for trophies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
WTF at his post on FB stories? Dude straight up showing his wife's ass while she's working out :lol:

Yeah, it's strange but I think people posting photos of their loved ones on social media to the public is odd to begin with. Stranger still to highlight physical attributes of your partner

Nevertheless, I'm happy he's happy and they look happy as a couple. I don't particularly care for her physique but then again it's irrelevant since we're not meant to critique whether she's good enough for any of us. Unfortunately it is likely to elicit juvenile banter on social media which begs the question of why posting it in the 1st place

My wife has a physique that is exceptional but taste is personal & I certainly would never post images of her online

serghei

He needs to do something and sign a 1-year extension for an extremely low fee like 1m a year or something to be registered for La Liga. Prove his loyalty to the club after the stratospheric contract Bartomeu gave him putting the club at risk once covid hit. That's part of the reason why we're in this mess, his 600m contract or whatever it was.

It's either this or go. No miracle solution. I want him to stay, but he needs to understand the situation the club is in. He's one of our biggest legends, has to help out, he's been paid more than enough in the last few years. He can take 1m a year as a gesture to help the club survive without selling big assets for the future like De Jong, Pedri, Fati etc.

Last edited:

serghei

With the contract they are negotiating right now, it's still so big that we'd need to clear out more than 100m, since I've read we can only reinvest 25% of what we make from now on. And we make shit basically since nobody wants our flops, who on top of being flops are also dumb injured players. :lol: Laporta is hoping somehow Tebas and La Liga will bend because it's Messi and he's the face of La Liga, but if they won't, it's either Messi helps us out, or he follows the money to PSG or City or wherever.

Home of Barca Fans