Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Messi leads Argentina to the first Copa since 1993 and wins player of the tournament award en route.

Tremendous. And the salty tears by the Ronaldo fanboys have been delicious!!!

I never saw Maradona play but didn't he do pretty much the same thing of carrying the team to the final before being marked out of the final itself? obviously a greater achievement by Diego but the lack of a performance in the final from Messi is no big deal. He's won it, that's the main thing and now that stupid argument about him not being up there with the greats is over.

eaman

Didn't do a whole lot but Argentina barely had the ball in the final third. Some nice passes though. Should of just hit that chance but it was the worst angle for a left footer and Ederson closed him down very quickly. Tried to round him but slipped and maybe the dodgy pitch didn't help. Anyway who cares he had a very good tournament and most finals are tense scrappy affairs

KingLeo10

I told ya dawg: decade of dominance 2021-2030 is about to start for Messi.

3 years at City
3 years at PSG
4 years in MLS

We winning 2 PL titles, 2 CLs, 3 Ligue 1 titles, World Cup, and 2 MLS Cups

Can't wait for him to challenge himself in the might MLS.

:mou:

Total-Football

No matter how much Messi wins still looks like an underachiever to me.. The best player of all time. It's like he should have won 6 CL 1 WC 3copas 8 Ballons etc..

Home of Barca Fans