Lionel Messi - v7

Rassvet

Ruben Uria: "The next few hours we are going to know things about Griezmann's future, which is a key piece. If Griezmann does not come out, it is impossible for Messi to continue"

Cmon Antoine, stay at Barca and prove the doubters wrong next season.

#AntoineQuedaTe

xxxxxx

The problem is, nobody is going to take Griezmann. He?s going to want at least 500k a week after being on 800k a week. Barcelona are still a big draw, so he?ll probably want to stay here in any case.

Hardy

I hope at least it's not another heartbreaking defeat at penalty or extra time, otherwise he will go to psychoanalysis (and not only him)

kobby

Guys, realistically, what are Argentina's chance tonight: give it to me straight, no sugarcoating. I saw some pretty depressing stats about Brazil never losing a Copa final. Damn. Will there be fans at the Maracana tonight?

CatalinR10

Guys, realistically, what are Argentina's chance tonight: give it to me straight, no sugarcoating. I saw some pretty depressing stats about Brazil never losing a Copa final. Damn. Will there be fans at the Maracana tonight?

c1df22f81832ea1cd98c3ddabb5bf3b1.png

Rory

This Argentina side might have less quality but it’s the most together team I think we’ve seen Messi be a part of. Could also include the 2014 team in that. This time there’s a much superior goalkeeper in the net. I think it all comes down to does Otamendi get targeted by Neymar et al to draw penalties and dangerous freekicks. I have faith Argentina will score. Never seen a more fired up Messi. But how many they concede is anyone’s guess.

Home of Barca Fans