Lionel Messi - v7

Newcomer

At this point we've got to to hope that the audit turns up something severe...ie club's finances are compromised so badly that it can't be rolled into the future. Let's hope...

Lmao.

Bar?a fan who wants the club financial state to be severely compromised. Can't help but laugh. You prefer Bar?a to go bust rather than to see Messi renewing. My sides.

I'm with you on that point. I hope Bar?a disappear.

Messigician

Lmao.

Bar?a fan who wants the club financial state to be severely compromised. Can't help but laugh. You prefer Bar?a to go bust rather than to see Messi renewing. My sides.

Shy do you think every new signing is a Barca fan lmfao majority of people here aren't Barca fans but Messi fans

malvolio

Why are they gifting him Adidas gear? He is already sponsored by them. AFAIK, these sponsors mail a ton of gear probably monthly to their athletes. Seems redundant.

only the bags are from adidas, probably that's what they had in the training camp at the time since the AFA are sponsored by them. gifts seem to be symbolic mostly and just for a laugh.

Joan

Lmao.

There's a word for that. A troll.

Leong157

I think the problem is that none of our players want to leave. So we are stuck financially to renew Messi.Eventhough, according to Laporta, Messi has made it easy.

The news about Messi decide to stay is probably true but we still cannot find the financial solution to it.

Catta

Do some of you really believe that the best player in the history of Barcelona would leave the club through the backdoor. If he really planned to leave, Barca would have organized a farewell ceremony already. He probably made his decision months ago, and since Barca didn't put any announcement that he is leaving, its safe to say that he is 100% staying.

Leong157

Do some of you really believe that the best player in the history of Barcelona would leave the club through the backdoor. If he really planned to leave, Barca would have organized a farewell ceremony already. He probably made his decision months ago, and since Barca didn't put any announcement that he is leaving, its safe to say that he is 100% staying.

There are 2 possibilities

1. He still want to leave but Laporta believe he can convince Messi.

2. He has decided to stay but we are so messed up financially that we cannot renew him without offloading Umtiti, Coutinho, Neto, Griezman etc.

Personally I think it's no.2

FinBarcelonafan

There are 2 possibilities

1. He still want to leave but Laporta believe he can convince Messi.

2. He has decided to stay but we are so messed up financially that we cannot renew him without offloading Umtiti, Coutinho, Neto, Griezman etc.

Personally I think it's no.2

#2 makes a lot of sense. We haven't offloaded any player yet, so makes sense. We can't take any salary before someone is booted out.

Home of Barca Fans