Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure if it would be good to put that kind of pressure on the kid? I mean the #10 is pressure in normal situations. But wearing it after Messi? Don't know if we should take that risk on one of our best prospects so early on.

He'll have to live with that pressure now anyway.

Give it to Aguero and then toss him out next year and give it to Ansu then.

Joan

You'll have to forgive me for not reading the last hundred or so pages, but have we found the proof Messi couldn't have take a paycut bigger than 50%?

I know this doesn?t go for any fans of barca i have met in person, but some people on this forum are the most ungrateful people i have witnessed in my life. Messi has been by far the greatest player in our history, he has brought more joy to barcelona fans (and all football fans) than any other player has for the club and yet some people have the audacity to make him out to be the villain, talk bad about him?

We had the greatest player in history in our team and we lost him in the worst possible way. Messi will show once again show that he is the greatest player this season, unfortunately not with barca.

I wish the best for messi in his next team (as long as it isn?t against barca)

Thank you Leo for everything

Visca Barca

FC433

I know this doesn?t go for any fans of barca i have met in person, but some people on this forum are the most ungrateful people i have witnessed in my life. Messi has been by far the greatest player in our history, he has brought more joy to barcelona fans (and all football fans) than any other player has for the club and yet some people have the audacity to make him out to be the villain, talk bad about him?

We had the greatest player in history in our team and we lost him in the worst possible way. Messi will show once again show that he is the greatest player this season, unfortunately not with barca.

I wish the best for messi in his next team (as long as it isn?t against barca)

Thank you Leo for everything

Visca Barca
It is a way of coping for some.

Horatio

You're welcome
Where can we get our hands on that?

Edit: I thought Marca released a physical special about Messi. Turns out it is an article online.

Last edited:

Joan

That tweet is most likely bogus and the guy got it wrong. Either way it seems that tweet did what it's supposed to do since Im suddenly seeing it get parotted everywhere.

It's pretty much the next "Messi brings Barcelona 300/400M of revenue" , when his last contract got leaked.

Thank you! I've seen articles present it like it's a well known fact we've been aware all along. By the way, that tweet is where it originated from, isn't it?

FC433

After claims today that Lionel Messi wouldn’t be allowed to take a pay cut of more than 50%, due to employment law, a prominent commentator on finance regulations in Spanish football has said that isn’t true… it’s for Segunda Division.
source

Home of Barca Fans