Lionel Messi - v7

Rassvet

His birthday, june 30th, after Copa ends, once he's back in Barcelona...and now august 2nd was the next one. You guys are 0/4 and 28 hours from being 0/5

Horatio

You're welcome
Guys. Lille - PSG match going on. What u doing here?

Edit: Game is held in Israel....again. Nevermind, forget I said anything guys.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

His birthday, june 30th, after Copa ends, once he's back in Barcelona...and now august 2nd was the next one. You guys are 0/4 and 28 hours from being 0/5

You are right. Every so-called top-tier inside source has been wrong regarding the news about Messi. Laporta has been saying the same thing for the past 2 months, yet we're no closer to signing Messi than we were back in May.

The longer this goes on the more likely Messi is to leave. I still have it at 60/40 of him staying, but they're running the risk of annoying Messi. He'll want his future sorted before the season starts, which isn't far away.

Messi983

He's chillin with his amigo and doesn't have time to renew. :p

E7uG8rKXsAIWtQ_

Messigician

The club wants to seal Messi's renewal before the Gamper trophy game against Juventus on August 8th. There is a lot of optimism.

? @santiovalle

August 8 now! We move! [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

BBZ8800

The club wants to seal Messi's renewal before the Gamper trophy game against Juventus on August 8th. There is a lot of optimism.

? @santiovalle

August 8 now! We move! [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

The wording has changed from "it's done" to "there is a lot of optimism".

From a sure thing to a not so sure thing.

Zidane82

Firpo: "Messi is the best, he's impressive. You all see what he does in games, but in training it's incredible. I've never seen anything like it. For me he's the best in history."

Home of Barca Fans