Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Usually this is a nice place to see what's happening and what the rumours are , but now it's getting tiring to see Masalagician posting things then having to double check if someone is reporting it or if the usual made up news .

Man is literally spamming the same news in various forms since last night.

Also proven he's not a man of honour and has no integrity, which we all knew beforehand, but still......he said he would leave the forum, but is still shamelessly present here :coffee:

DonAK

The squad presentation with fans in attendance on Sunday at the Gamper Trophy game is gonna be interesting

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messigician should just leave this forum as he promised and come back with a different persona this time around and new trolling tactics. His fake news act is trite and outdated at this point. We will have a new detective game on our hands for the time being trying to figure out his new account

DonAK

Messigician should just leave this forum as he promised and come back with a different persona this time around and new trolling tactics. His fake news act is trite and outdated at this point. We will have a new detective game on our hands for the time being trying to figure out his new account

What if one of us is Messigician?

DHorozov

Considering asking a couple of members to join up and make an offer to Bojan for the forum. Just to ban Messigician. Would be worth the investment.

Is this a long term ban we are talking about... like the next 50 years (couldn't stop myself)... I mean, he can change hahah...

DonAK

I'm sad because recognizing Messi's at the last stage of his career I was planning on traveling to Barcelona this winter or spring next year and watch a game.

Might still go, but won't be the same.

JohnN

I'm sad because recognizing Messi's at the last stage of his career I was planning on traveling to Barcelona this winter or spring next year and watch a game.

Or you could go to Paris... Nice city i' ve heard.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Barca will meet Messi?s new team in the CL group stages or first knockout round. Too good of an opportunity to waste, I trust the heated balls to do their job

Home of Barca Fans