Lionel Messi - v7

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Any chance we actually sign someone now?

Probably too late at this point.

I am worried though, that Messi leaving will lessen the pressure on the players, especially those veteran players to cut their wages. The club should continue to do that, even after Messi is gone, to make our wage bill much healthier and to make room for new signings in January and summer 2022.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How do you ever compare quality between leagues? By watching them.

Not really. The best measure is European club tournaments. Watching the leagues without a metric in direct comparison as CL or EL is purely subjective. You cannot just say that Crystal Palace are stronger than Eibar or something based on your subjective perception.

JamDav1982

Not really. The best measure is European club tournaments. Watching the leagues without a metric in direct comparison as CL or EL is purely subjective. You cannot just say that Crystal Palace are stronger than Eibar or something based on your subjective perception.

Dont agree.

That is best measure for comparing the top teams not rest of the league.

Best measure for comparing rest of league is watching the teams and standard of players they have.

Messi983

Just one tweet and post on official site in an hour. Do you guys really believe this is how the club would send off the best player in history? I don't. Even if they were not prepared social media guys would have something more up by now if this would be truly the end.

Gari

Dont agree.

That is best measure for comparing the top teams not rest of the league.

Best measure for comparing rest of league is watching the teams and standard of players they have.

Coutinho had a huge level in the Premier League, but in reality, he is trash.

Devils

Press conference tomorrow at 11:00 a.m.

Looking forward to hearing what excuses Lyin' Joan Laporta has for us tomorrow.

mc_lovin

Just one tweet and post on official site in an hour. Do you guys really believe this is how the club would send off the best player in history? I don't. Even if they were not prepared social media guys would have something more up by now if this would be truly the end.

I am fairly in the power play camp for now.

Putting the blame on League in the announcement, that there's a willingness for Messi to renew, no farewell massages etc pp.

xxxxxx

Tebas isn't going to change the rules. If he wanted to do it, he would have already done it by now. It'll make him look extremely soft. Also, if he changes the rules now, who's to say that Real Madrid won't want a rule changing another time?

Home of Barca Fans