Lionel Messi - v7

Fati_Future_BallonDor

so they were only friends and have come suddenly together when Messi was the best player in the world in 2009 ? LOL Antonella just come together with leo because of his popularity and money.

Messi looked really bad with long hair while antonella looked awesome.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

We really don't know the extent of their relationship. They could have been pen pals all throughout Messi's La Masia stay and senior team debut.
's

Messi983

so they were only friends and have come suddenly together when Messi was the best player in the world in 2009 ? LOL Antonella just come together with leo because of his popularity and money.

Messi looked really bad with long hair while antonella looked awesome.

They were childhood friends but Messi moved to Barcelona before anything more could evolve between them. Also, how many people really fall in love when they're 12-13 anyway? Sure, you can have sympathies at that age but you don't know yet what true love really is.

Antonela could probably "caught" almost every man she wanted and Messi could also have a lot of women who were surely after him once he became famous yet he decided to end up with his childhood simpathy and they are still seemingly happy together after all those years.

When people are only together for money this usually shows up sooner or later. ;)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They were childhood friends but Messi moved to Barcelona before anything more could evolve between them. Also, how many people really fall in love when they're 12-13 anyway? Sure, you can have sympathies at that age but you don't know yet what true love really is.

Antonela could probably "caught" almost every man she wanted and Messi could also have a lot of women who were surely after him once he became famous yet he decided to end up with his childhood simpathy and they are still seemingly happy together after all those years.

When people are only together for money this usually shows up sooner or later. ;)

I hope youre right :messi:

khaled_a_d

Me right now trying to figure out how this week’s CL matches affect our ballon d’or chances

View attachment 8860

B'dor is more or less turned into a CL trophy in past decade, was only saved by FIFA voters who appreciated the league more. He has bigger chance winning the FIFA award.
Anyway, I would say if all the winners qualify, Mpabbe is the one with biggest chance, so PSG is the team Messi won't like to see them winning.
RM has no one that can get it, Modric won't get again by winning CL, same with Chelsea tbh, again, City will be KDB unless someone have big international tournament.

raskolnikov

The most hyped player of a team that wins cl gets it.
Right now thats Mbappe. You can see how media hypes players up. Everyone complimented Madrid but Vini wasnt in the headlines since nobody cares enough about him.

Mbappe is populair so they put him in the headlines whenever Paris does well and he scores.
Was the same with Messi amd Ronaldo.
Took Lewandowski a long time as well.

Once you popular and hyped enough, your team wins something you get the award.

bismp

Ballon D'Or this year is complicated, there are many candidates. I agree that Mbappe is probably the favourite IF PSG wins the CL and/or France wins the Euro(well if he wins both it's actually certain :lol: )

However, it's still early to tell who is going to win the 3 major trophies(CL,Euro and to a lesser extent Copa America)

To be honest with ourselves, Leo doesn't have a lot of chances. When was the last time the Ballon D'or Winner was knocked out in the R16 of the CL? A really fucking long time ago...

However IF he continues playing well and IF he wins the double and/or the Copa and IF Mbappe or Lewa do not win the CL,then he has a lot of chances.

But as I said,there are still a lot of variables.

And to be honest, I think that Leo would be extremely happy to win the double and especially Copa America, even if it does not result in the 7th Ballon

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ballon D'Or this year is complicated, there are many candidates. I agree that Mbappe is probably the favourite IF PSG wins the CL and/or France wins the Euro(well if he wins both it's actually certain :lol: )

However, it's still early to tell who is going to win the 3 major trophies(CL,Euro and to a lesser extent Copa America)

To be honest with ourselves, Leo doesn't have a lot of chances. When was the last time the Ballon D'or Winner was knocked out in the R16 of the CL? A really fucking long time ago...

However IF he continues playing well and IF he wins the double and/or the Copa and IF Mbappe or Lewa do not win the CL,then he has a lot of chances.

But as I said,there are still a lot of variables.

And to be honest, I think that Leo would be extremely happy to win the double and especially Copa America, even if it does not result in the 7th Ballon

If Messi wins la liga and copa america while Mbappe fails to win CL and euro Messi would have a good chance but if city wins cl and kdb plays a good euro he will be top favourite. I wonder who wins ballon dor if real wins cl.

bismp

If Messi wins la liga and copa america while Mbappe fails to win CL and euro Messi would have a good chance but if city wins cl and kdb plays a good euro he will be top favourite. I wonder who wins ballon dor if real wins cl.

As I said,there are a lot of variables.

IF(that's a big if) Leo wins both the double and especially the Copa, the media hype will be strong for him. Imagine the hype if Leo leads at last Argentina to a title and has also won the double after a very bad start. In this scenario, his case would be undoubtedly as strong as anyone's, only eclipsed by Mbappe winning CL ( +/- Euro). Sadly, I don't see it happening, but we CAN HOPE .

Of course,there are many other candidates:

-If Bayern repeat, Lewa has a lot of chances(and to be honest he would deserve the award after last year's fiasco)

-As I said Mbappe is the favourite as he is killing it in the CL and PSG is among the favourites. Furthermore, France is also one of the big favorites for the Euro.

-Neyboy has a few chances too if PSG wins CL AND Brazil wins Copa (and France does not win the Euro)

-KDB has some chances too if City wins the CL(the PL is in the bag) and he plays a good Euro(and especially if Belgium wins it)

As for Real Madrid,it depends. If they win ONLY the CL, no one will win the Ballon. If they win the CL and La Liga, it means we are fucked and that Big Benz probably is among the favourites.

Home of Barca Fans