Lionel Messi - v7

BarcaOG

Banned
Here's a pathetic figure that indicates just how sordidly bad Messi has been this season:

Champions League goals in the Camp Nou, 2020-2021--Messi (x3); Mbappe (x3); CR7 (x2)

:lol: :lol: :crbust:

BarcaOG

Banned
For someone who is adamant about having others being banned if they are even one centimeter out of line, you are very cavalier about making fun of mental health issues. What's wrong with people who need medication?

Also, again, dodging the issue because you have no answers. Lmfao. Sad.

JohnN

BarcaOG. No one cares about your opinion. Stop trying to bait. And another thing. When an entire forum calls you out for being a jerk, you might want to pipe down with the "I won" posts. There is no competition to win here.

CatalinR10

Oh-- don't you worry. You practically need not hope. Levante is 14th in the league. Messi will do just fine against bottom feeders like them.

why are you acting like a sore loser all the time ? Making many toxic posts in hopes for a reaction. You make a post , no one responds to it , you make another one , no one responds , you make the third one , still no one responds to any of those. Do you see how these make you look ? You're seriously acting like a weirdo and this is not even trying to insult you or anything. Your constant need of attention is really weird.

BarcaOG

Banned
If I am a 'jerk' because I have an unpopular opinion that is grounded in facts, so be it. I'll be a jerk all day. It's KingLeo who non-stop insults and harasses.

And--if 'noone' cared about my opinion, you wouldn't have pages upon pages of KingLeo and his pals having a meltdown because they can't accept the fact that Messi can't do it for Barcelona anymore. On the contrary: you all seem to care very much :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
why are you acting like a sore loser all the time ? Making many toxic posts in hopes for a reaction. You make a post , no one responds to it , you make another one , no one responds , you make the third one , still no one responds to any of those. Do you see how these make you look ? You're seriously acting like a weirdo and this is not even trying to insult you or anything. Your constant need of attention is really weird.

cata :wub:

Rassvet

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Levante.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

:blush:

Tackle

Football is a team sport. When you lot post about how poorly Juve are doing and lay the blame on the feet of CR you are only validating BarcaOG's claims about Messi.

Tackle

Except Messi is fighting vs Atletico and RM for a title in a disfunctional team with no plan and teammates who can't score while CR is getting shit on by bums.

Messi would eat that league alive.

Also Messi is top 3 player so far while CR ain't even in top 10 anymore this year .

On the other hand Ronaldo is 36 years old and while he is declining quite heavily is still scoring at a world class rate. Messi is still 33. At that age CR won his third consecutive CL and scored 49 goals in the calendar year. Not to say he did it all by himself, but you get the point.

Will Leo still be in Europe at 36? And if he is what would his level be?

Both Barca and Juve have shite squads, with Juve being worse and I don't blame either for not dragging their corpse of a team that far at an advanced age. This petty bickering is pointless.

Tackle

Yes, I will try to make more meaningful contributors such as yours on the topic of EV and Ney.

No relevance to the topic at hand. Don't take everything so personally.

BarcaOG will be back in this thread later, posting the same bait and you will fall for it again.

If you think he's a low quality troll just stop replying to him and he will stop. The fact that he is inundated with 10 notifications every time he makes a post in this thread only gives him incentive to keep going.

Rory

It?s weird because it?s just a fact that Messi is in contention for ballon d?or. Firstly his name alone just like Ronaldo gets him close to top 10. Then isn?t it based on calendar year? No player had been in better form since January. Sure he didn?t carry us through PSG or score vs madrid so he?d be top 3 but not top. If he were to win copa America and start next season well. Who else would be the logical choice?

Lots of ifs there which people have acknowledged. Troll for troll sake and dumbing down discussion for a cheap laugh. Maybe we could make a ?My piss stained pants takes on Messi? thread just for him?

Home of Barca Fans