Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

blah blah blah this is pure speculation. the major titles of the season havent been decided yet.

let's make a bet and pin it on this forum so that all can see. i bet you 50 USD messi wont win it. if you want to go higher, i will. seriously, let's pin it on the forum.

And you ll be very pleased if he ll not win it, right? Of course he ll not win the Ballon d'Or, this team is very, very bad. You need a team to win things, but seems you miss the point entirely.

BarcaOG

Banned
And you ll be very pleased if he ll not win it, right? Of course he ll not win the Ballon d'Or, this team is very, very bad. You need a team to win things, but seems you miss the point entirely.

well no, i won't be 'pleased'. the bdor is a merit award. it will and should go to the player who has performed best at the highest level and against the toughest opponents (this immediately rules messi out since the Copa isnt the highest level of competition). it's not about what we 'want'--though of course, if the best player in the world happens to be your favourite, you would be.

SmilerBam

well no, i won't be 'pleased'. the bdor is a merit award. it will and should go to the player who has performed best at the highest level and against the toughest opponents (this immediately rules messi out since the Copa isnt the highest level of competition). it's not about what we 'want'--though of course, if the best player in the world happens to be your favourite, you would be.
Even the best players need a functional team behind them to be decisive. Look at Ronaldo-when he had Kroos-Modric at Madrid, he was much more decisive in CL. At Juve, he was anonymous when it mattered.Because Juve are frankly shit, and we are too.You think Lewandoski would score as much here? He needs service. A service he won't get here.

malvolio

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] thinks he?s speaking objectively and we?re the ones who are deluded because we?re ?Messi fanboys? when in reality it?s his judgement who?s clouded.

Now Mbappe and Lewa are out of CL who?s been better than Messi this year? It?s between those three yet BarcaOG likes to think he?s right and everyone else is wrong.

not one serious contender for the GOAT. what a laughable list really :lol:

KingLeo10

Your standard of excellence is currently leading his team to a glorious 5th place in Serie A. Humiliation of all humiliations, playing in Europa. Wonder how you're going to cope with this possibility since you demand nothing but winning all time, every time, irrespective of circumstances, after all :mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
Your standard of excellence is currently leading his team to a glorious 5th place in Serie A. Humiliation of all humiliations, playing in Europa. Wonder how you're going to cope with this possibility since you demand nothing but winning all time, every time, irrespective of circumstances, after all :mou:

nope, try again. CR has been just as bad as messi this year. neither of them should be anywhere near the BDOR.

I'll make it easy for you lot. [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION], @Villarubi, [MENTION=28239]SmilerBam[/MENTION]. I will bet each of you 50 USD that Messi won't win the BDOR this season. Seriously--take me up on this. Ask the mods to pin it. Screenshot it. If you are so sure about it, let me have the L and take 150$ from dreadful old BarcaOG. Wouldn't that be swell?

Let's do this.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

nope, try again. CR has been just as bad as messi this year. neither of them should be anywhere near the BDOR.

I'll make it easy for you lot. [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION], @Villarubi, [MENTION=28239]SmilerBam[/MENTION]. I will be each of you 50 USD that Messi won't win the BDOR this season. Seriously--take me up on this. Ask the mods to pin it. Screenshot it. If you are so sure about it, let me have the L and take 150$ from dreadful old BarcaOG. Wouldn't that be swell?

Let's do this.

Why does it matters so much for you if Messi wins or not the Ballon D'Or? He has already 6 of those, don't you think it's enough?

Rassvet

I'll make it easy for you lot. [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION], @Villarubi, [MENTION=28239]SmilerBam[/MENTION]. I will bet each of you 50 USD that Messi won't win the BDOR this season. Seriously--take me up on this. Ask the mods to pin it. Screenshot it. If you are so sure about it, let me have the L and take 150$ from dreadful old BarcaOG. Wouldn't that be swell?

Let's do this.

1/1 odds is robbery lol

KingLeo10

Let's do this.

Nice try. CR7 is fighting for Europa spots v bums in Serie A.

Considerably worse than Messi this year. :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
Nice try. CR7 is fighting for Europa spots v bums in Serie A.

Considerably worse than Messi this year. :lol:

Yeah. I thought so. All of you love to bark nonsense that has no basis in fact, and when I ask that you put your money on it, you won't.

I win. Thanks.

KingLeo10

I win. Thanks.

:lol:

61Uc6EcZ21L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Levante.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

BarcaOG

Banned
Meh. Lame. You're better than this--like Messi, you are horribly off form. You have no answers to explain how inconsequential Messi has been this season so you resort to memes and jokes. So thanks for admitting that I'm right, even if it's in this lame round-about way.

BarcaOG

Banned
Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Levante.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

Oh-- don't you worry. You practically need not hope. Levante is 14th in the league. Messi will do just fine against bottom feeders like them.

Home of Barca Fans