Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

If a player like Lukaku is in the first 5 to compete for the Ballon D'Or, that shows how shit football has got this past few years.

He's had a huge impact in Inter winning the league after 10 or 11 years and finally dethroned Juventus.

But yeah , for me he's an average player who makes me question the quality of the italian league if someone like him gets to have those kind of performances.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

That Madrid team in 2017 when they won the title was very good, they were at their peak then. But last year it was shambles, Setien is a cuck anyway. And Koeman not much better.

Imo their league performances were often not good, we have beaten them also during their peak form in 16/17 in bernabeu. We had still MSN, just a weak midfield but i think we should have won it.

BarcaOG

Banned
:lol::lol:

In the last 6 years:

1) He had the monster treble winning season with 58 goals and 29 assists (arguably a top 3 individual season in football history). Was that Ballon D'Or undeserved?

2) He had 2 other 50+ goal seasons (16-17 and 18-19) where he scored more than 1 goal per game. And had 10+ goals in CL both seasons. 18/19 in particular was a great effort.

So, 3 of the 6 seasons, he scored ~60, and 50+ goals. Lmao.

3) Other seasons outside 19/20 have been 40 goal plus.

So, even in his aging, declining years, he has had an amazing amount of production.

You're legitimately the only idiot who expects an increasingly aging Messi (2014-2015 onwards) to have the same level of success as the Pep era despite having considerably worse teammates and despite aging.

I genuinely don't know what is wrong with you man. EVERYBODY in this thread sees you're unhinged. Now, you've even begun twerking for VVD for Ballon D'Or when that player himself admitted Messi deserved it. Talk about irrational hate.

i see you are working very hard to articulate convincing justifications. unfortunately, it doesnt work like that. barca is without a CL for 6 years and without even the domestic league for two years straight. messi hasnt decided a match for barcelona when it mattered since the 2-3 at the bernabeu. since then, messi has failed to hurt real madrid for eight clasicos in a row, and barcelona is on its worst clasico losing streak since the 1970s.

so: you can spin it anyway you like. it won't change reality. wake me up when:
1)messi scores against a madrid team
2)messi wins a CL KO match for barcelona
3)messi wins anything at all with argentina.

...meh. ill sleep very soundly.

i await more excuses, but you cant change the facts. deal with it.

BarcaOG

Banned
[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] thinks he?s speaking objectively and we?re the ones who are deluded because we?re ?Messi fanboys? when in reality it?s his judgement who?s clouded.

Now Mbappe and Lewa are out of CL who?s been better than Messi this year? It?s between those three yet BarcaOG likes to think he?s right and everyone else is wrong.

E0yJiOtUUAIxeLK

blah blah blah this is pure speculation. the major titles of the season havent been decided yet.

let's make a bet and pin it on this forum so that all can see. i bet you 50 USD messi wont win it. if you want to go higher, i will. seriously, let's pin it on the forum.

Home of Barca Fans