Lionel Messi - v7

bismp

I agree,Leo should realize he is 34 and that the club's finances are not that great. Plus, maybe we can strengthen the squad.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The other day, I was thinking about all the things that I've left behind.*The requests, the responsibilities, all the different countries. All these things can destabilize your head. The truth is that now I am really, really happy because I've obtained what I wanted, which is leaving that bubble of pressure, requests, press and criticism," said Higua?n.

Seems like he cant handle pressure, is this the reason why he missed his chances in argentinia finales ?

BarcaOG

Banned
:whistle:

dude, just admit it, what you really want is a hug :alveshat:

i have literally gone to two different schools, moved citites three times, started a new school program and who knows what else since that happened. youre only proving my point that leo cant do it anymore :lol:

Jadentheman

4 years is a lot in the footballing world.

EDIT: If the poster is saying six year then he is saying Messi never surpassed his 14-15 form, but forgets to mention that 14-15 season was his all around peak.

JerseyAddict

i have literally gone to two different schools, moved citites three times, started a new school program and who knows what else since that happened. youre only proving my point that leo cant do it anymore :lol:

So you finaly finished elementary school? Great job. Well done.

Richard.H

BarcaOG is Colombian and from my experience South Americans are very emotional people. It's understandable he's so pissed. I think deep down he's a big fan and is expecting a lot more out of Leo. Nothing wrong with that since we have such high standards for him. Also there is some degree of truth to what he's saying.

KingLeo10

He actually has a point. Off the top of my head he had 1 GOAT tier performance (4-3 win) and one great performance (0-3 Win) in the past 6-7 years against Real Madrid. Heck our biggest victories came without him playing/starting (5-1 and 4-0).

It's just that BarcaOG likes to shoot himself in the foot with the way he is stating his point when it comes to the Messi thread.

I think his best ever non CL performance is the 3-2 brace (last min winner) against 16/17 RM.

He was pretty good in the Clasicos overall until EV's first year and since then has been inconsequential.

Like you said, BarcaOG has some points but the language/hyperbole really kills his arguments.

Home of Barca Fans