Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

If i was a Bar?a fan, he would be my most favourite player for sure. Even nostalgia wouldn't be enough to make me love the older generations great players more than him. The only thing i would be angry about was when he was trying to leave the club for free after the time period of the clause. Other than that, it is difficult not to like the player. I guess people are taking him from granted and he is bashed when performing a bit under his stupidly high standards.

This is what i was saying. Thank you. But we have a spoilt fanbase, that came only because of our successes in the last decade or so and they think they are entitled to everything. A player like Messi comes once every 20-30 years. And for that player to play his all career at your club, it s a once in a lifetime luck. The fifa boys that criticize him now...they'll be the firsts to bow out on being a Barca fan.

KingLeo10

Others here are calling me worse than that. If you're going to be consistent, ask that they be banned too. I'm not insulting anyone here individually, either. And: last time I checked, 'messibois' isn't an expletive. If a silly moniker like that actually offends you, then you should not be on the internet.

Calma

PRI_104271611.jpg

I can't imagine how much you must have fuming at each one of these. Even the PSG fan on here speaks sense. :lol:

Rivaldo96

Calma

PRI_104271611.jpg

I can't imagine how much you must have fuming at each one of these. Even the PSG fan on here speaks sense. :lol:

There are literally only 2 players in history (Pele & Diego) you could put above him for achievements.
There is NO POINT in arguing with a clown who worships David Villa (who probably had 4 good seasons at best).

BarcaOG

Banned
Well, no, because he earned 4 of those the right way, some ten years ago. The player in that picture is long gone. That is not the Messi we have had for about 6 years now. Which is why in that time period, he's only won 1 BDOR, which should have gone to VVD. I hope you frame that, because he will never win another one.

sickstar

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]
Youre not talking data. Read my post.
We're not here saying he's still at his peak goat performance, this season probably only 65% goat capacity during 1st half of the season (his lowest since i cant remember when), but everyone know what's the real problem.

Proof? 2nd half.

But even 2nd half, i only rate it 85%, so no one saying he's still at his top. But even with all that, he's still the best player in our club. Week in week out. It's a bit sad that even at 85% no one getting close to him perhaps maybe de jong. araujo, pedri (almost close but still unstable). They're still young and some only 1st season, so i can still let this one out.

So maybe lewa will win it this year. No messi fan would deny that chance. Absolute monster last season, even if he didn't win ucl this season, he deserved it for last year bdor absence. Besides lewa, there's no player really 'clearly' above messi this year. Psg ligue one is on threat atm, besides ucl failure so mbappe's chance is not that big. Haaland? Not quite the deal. Even with his ucl top score title. There's no really one single star player in city. Chelsea players? Come on. Who else? Lukaku? Ronaldo? 😂

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Well, no, because he earned 4 of those the right way, some ten years ago. The player in that picture is long gone. That is not the Messi we have had for about 6 years now. Which is why in that time period, he's only won 1 BDOR, which should have gone to VVD. I hope you frame that, because he will never win another one.

:lol::lol:

In the last 6 years:

1) He had the monster treble winning season with 58 goals and 29 assists (arguably a top 3 individual season in football history). Was that Ballon D'Or undeserved?

2) He had 2 other 50+ goal seasons (16-17 and 18-19) where he scored more than 1 goal per game. And had 10+ goals in CL both seasons. 18/19 in particular was a great effort.

So, 3 of the 6 seasons, he scored ~60, and 50+ goals. Lmao.

3) Other seasons outside 19/20 have been 40 goal plus.

So, even in his aging, declining years, he has had an amazing amount of production.

You're legitimately the only idiot who expects an increasingly aging Messi (2014-2015 onwards) to have the same level of success as the Pep era despite having considerably worse teammates and despite aging.

I genuinely don't know what is wrong with you man. EVERYBODY in this thread sees you're unhinged. Now, you've even begun twerking for VVD for Ballon D'Or when that player himself admitted Messi deserved it. Talk about irrational hate.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

2014-2015 Messi is my favorite to watch.

Rivaldo96

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]
Youre not talking data. Read my post.
We're not here saying he's still at his peak goat performance, this season probably only 65% goat capacity during 1st half of the season (his lowest since i cant remember when), but everyone know what's the real problem.

Proof? 2nd half.

But even 2nd half, i only rate it 85%, so no one saying he's still at his top. But even with all that, he's still the best player in our club. Week in week out. It's a bit sad that even at 85% no one getting close to him perhaps maybe de jong. araujo, pedri (almost close but still unstable). They're still young and some only 1st season, so i can still let this one out.

So maybe lewa will win it this year. No messi fan would deny that chance. Absolute monster last season, even if he didn't win ucl this season, he deserved it for last year bdor absence. Besides lewa, there's no player really 'clearly' above messi this year. Psg ligue one is on threat atm, besides ucl failure so mbappe's chance is not that big. Haaland? Not quite the deal. Even with his ucl top score title. There's no really one single star player in city. Chelsea players? Come on. Who else? Lukaku? Ronaldo? ��

There's no-one aside from Lewandowski, he's just chatting utter wham.
The Modric shout was utterly laughable.

Rassvet

The clown forum is still lurking in the Messi thread to trigger someone into a pointless argument. BarcaOG, you must have had some pretty dark childhood years during Messis prime. All that sadness he brought to you, crying yourself to sleep and jacking off to Ronaldo's posters to wash the tears away. Stay strong.

To be fair to [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] , I was investigating him a while back and he was actually pro Messi and anti Ronaldo in his posts until around 2018. Since then, I think he has been frustrated by some of Messi's big game performances and taken out too much of his anger over Barcelona's recent failures on Messi. He also seems to enjoy antagonizing Messi fans and starting arguments, but I certainly don't think he has actually been a Ronaldo fan or Messi hater all these years like Fati has.

KingLeo10

To be fair to [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] , I was investigating him a while back and he was actually pro Messi and anti Ronaldo in his posts until around 2018. Since then, I think he has been frustrated by some of Messi's big game performances and taken out too much of his anger over Barcelona's recent failures on Messi. He also seems to enjoy antagonizing Messi fans and starting arguments, but I certainly don't think he has actually been a Ronaldo fan or Messi hater all these years like Fati has.

Nah he's one of those who follows success. Used to be much more vocal/pro CR7 until the Porto/Serie A disaster class, which coupled with the Lyon and Ajax disasters has shut him down about when it comes to CR7. Now he's harped onto Lewandowski and a couple weeks ago when RM were still in CL, he was twerking for Modric saying Modric had been better than Messi in 2021.

Doesn't understand the simple concept that players age and in Messi's case, deliberately chooses to evaluate Messi's whole career based on the last 3-4-5 years. And then when someone calls him out on this, he resorts to his trifecta vocabulary of "meme, cuck, beta". Maybe part of this is an act to antagonize Messi fans. But if that's the case, it's certainly a strange past time because he is the run away forum clown on this topic.

SmilerBam

I don't know man. I honestly never met someone hating Messi so much. My cousin is a big Ronaldo fan, even he admited yesterday, while watching the game, that this Barca without Messi would be in a fight for 4th place. Even a big Ronaldo fan can see this truth.

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] thinks he’s speaking objectively and we’re the ones who are deluded because we’re “Messi fanboys” when in reality it’s his judgement who’s clouded.

Now Mbappe and Lewa are out of CL who’s been better than Messi this year? It’s between those three yet BarcaOG likes to think he’s right and everyone else is wrong.

E0yJiOtUUAIxeLK

SmilerBam

[MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] thinks he’s speaking objectively and we’re the ones who are deluded because we’re “Messi fanboys” when in reality it’s his judgement who’s clouded.

Now Mbappe and Lewa are out of CL who’s been better than Messi this year? It’s between those three yet BarcaOG likes to think he’s right and everyone else is wrong.

E0yJiOtUUAIxeLK

If a player like Lukaku is in the first 5 to compete for the Ballon D'Or, that shows how shit football has got this past few years.

Home of Barca Fans