User Tag List

Page 1641 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 6411141154115911631163916401641164216431651 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 24790

Thread: 10 - Lionel Messi

  1. #24601
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    12,224
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassvet View Post
    Me right now trying to figure out how this week’s CL matches affect our ballon d’or chances

    Attachment 8860
    B'dor is more or less turned into a CL trophy in past decade, was only saved by FIFA voters who appreciated the league more. He has bigger chance winning the FIFA award.
    Anyway, I would say if all the winners qualify, Mpabbe is the one with biggest chance, so PSG is the team Messi won't like to see them winning.
    RM has no one that can get it, Modric won't get again by winning CL, same with Chelsea tbh, again, City will be KDB unless someone have big international tournament.

  2. #24602
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,285
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    B'dor is more or less turned into a CL trophy in past decade, was only saved by FIFA voters who appreciated the league more. He has bigger chance winning the FIFA award.
    Anyway, I would say if all the winners qualify, Mpabbe is the one with biggest chance, so PSG is the team Messi won't like to see them winning.
    RM has no one that can get it, Modric won't get again by winning CL, same with Chelsea tbh, again, City will be KDB unless someone have big international tournament.
    Think Benzema definitely has a chance of winning it , especially if ends up winning the double.
    Maybe you guys dont believe me but even with 72 years I have a body from a 39 years old man, in my mind I am 22. When people try to guess my age they say 35 , 40 or something. Last week a girl said 29!!!.

  3. #24603
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7,195
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Think Benzema definitely has a chance of winning it , especially if ends up winning the double.
    0 chance

  4. #24604
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,960
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most hyped player of a team that wins cl gets it.
    Right now thats Mbappe. You can see how media hypes players up. Everyone complimented Madrid but Vini wasnt in the headlines since nobody cares enough about him.

    Mbappe is populair so they put him in the headlines whenever Paris does well and he scores.
    Was the same with Messi amd Ronaldo.
    Took Lewandowski a long time as well.

    Once you popular and hyped enough, your team wins something you get the award.
    6RACIES XAVI

  5. #24605
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,588
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mbappe surely the favourite. If he has a strong EURO too.... then again Bayern could easily win in Paris.

  6. #24606
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    11,759
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People still caring about Ballon D'or in 2021.

  7. #24607
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forum De Amigos HQ
    Posts
    2,027
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ballon D'Or this year is complicated, there are many candidates. I agree that Mbappe is probably the favourite IF PSG wins the CL and/or France wins the Euro(well if he wins both it's actually certain )

    However, it's still early to tell who is going to win the 3 major trophies(CL,Euro and to a lesser extent Copa America)

    To be honest with ourselves, Leo doesn't have a lot of chances. When was the last time the Ballon D'or Winner was knocked out in the R16 of the CL? A really fucking long time ago...

    However IF he continues playing well and IF he wins the double and/or the Copa and IF Mbappe or Lewa do not win the CL,then he has a lot of chances.

    But as I said,there are still a lot of variables.

    And to be honest, I think that Leo would be extremely happy to win the double and especially Copa America, even if it does not result in the 7th Ballon

  8. #24608
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Wolfe de Amigo / Fantastic Four
    Posts
    5,205
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    Ballon D'Or this year is complicated, there are many candidates. I agree that Mbappe is probably the favourite IF PSG wins the CL and/or France wins the Euro(well if he wins both it's actually certain )

    However, it's still early to tell who is going to win the 3 major trophies(CL,Euro and to a lesser extent Copa America)

    To be honest with ourselves, Leo doesn't have a lot of chances. When was the last time the Ballon D'or Winner was knocked out in the R16 of the CL? A really fucking long time ago...

    However IF he continues playing well and IF he wins the double and/or the Copa and IF Mbappe or Lewa do not win the CL,then he has a lot of chances.

    But as I said,there are still a lot of variables.

    And to be honest, I think that Leo would be extremely happy to win the double and especially Copa America, even if it does not result in the 7th Ballon
    If Messi wins la liga and copa america while Mbappe fails to win CL and euro Messi would have a good chance but if city wins cl and kdb plays a good euro he will be top favourite. I wonder who wins ballon dor if real wins cl.
    Update

    Two missions:

    1. Winning la liga title

    2. Winning Copa final

    Lets do it guys !!!

    The fantastic four: Me, BarcaOG, Kingleo10, Vilarrubi, NO rassvet

    My achievements since joining this forum: Barcaforum d'Or 2021 - Thanks for this fantastic trophy, i hope to win it again next year.

  9. #24609
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forum De Amigos HQ
    Posts
    2,027
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    If Messi wins la liga and copa america while Mbappe fails to win CL and euro Messi would have a good chance but if city wins cl and kdb plays a good euro he will be top favourite. I wonder who wins ballon dor if real wins cl.
    As I said,there are a lot of variables.

    IF(that's a big if) Leo wins both the double and especially the Copa, the media hype will be strong for him. Imagine the hype if Leo leads at last Argentina to a title and has also won the double after a very bad start. In this scenario, his case would be undoubtedly as strong as anyone's, only eclipsed by Mbappe winning CL ( +/- Euro). Sadly, I don't see it happening, but we CAN HOPE .

    Of course,there are many other candidates:

    -If Bayern repeat, Lewa has a lot of chances(and to be honest he would deserve the award after last year's fiasco)

    -As I said Mbappe is the favourite as he is killing it in the CL and PSG is among the favourites. Furthermore, France is also one of the big favorites for the Euro.

    -Neyboy has a few chances too if PSG wins CL AND Brazil wins Copa (and France does not win the Euro)

    -KDB has some chances too if City wins the CL(the PL is in the bag) and he plays a good Euro(and especially if Belgium wins it)


    As for Real Madrid,it depends. If they win ONLY the CL, no one will win the Ballon. If they win the CL and La Liga, it means we are fucked and that Big Benz probably is among the favourites.

  10. #24610
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forum De Amigos HQ
    Posts
    2,027
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are too many variables right now, the scenarios vary from Mbappe sweeping the majority of the votes to 3-4 candidates having a relatively strong case,thus resulting in the most open ended vote since 2013 or something.

  11. #24611
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7,195
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi doesn't like him.

    BREAKING: Mateu Lahoz is injured. Gil Manzano will replace him as the referee for tomorrow?s game between Madrid and Barcelona. #Clasico 🤝🚨 https://t.co/ylgYez8ubT

  12. #24612
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,588
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Messi doesn't like him.

    BREAKING: Mateu Lahoz is injured. Gil Manzano will replace him as the referee for tomorrow?s game between Madrid and Barcelona. #Clasico ���� https://t.co/ylgYez8ubT
    Old news merchant.

    Already been posted in the relevant match thread.

  13. #24613
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,539
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi has already won his last perez d'or. Unless we manage to win the ucl next year, even then it's a world cup year. Portugal looking strong

  14. #24614
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7,195
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expect to see a fired up Messi folks, he hates this ref.

    Barcelona under Gil Manzano?s whistle: 27 games, 7 red cards, 59% win percentage

    Real Madrid under Gil Manzano?s whistle: 34 games, 3 red cards, 79% win percentage

  15. #24615
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forum De Amigos HQ
    Posts
    2,027
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BIG day for Leo