Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

Rumours coming out that Messi might stay till next year.

I have no clue how that helps us at all. It just makes Bartomeu look like the hero.... and I don't want that piece of shit getting any type of praise.

We still have no money to spend. Our defense is still shit. Griezmann isn't the answer. Dembele is always injured. Fati is still so young. Get ready for our worst season.

Hardy

Jorge Messi has confirmed to @DeportesCuatro about the possibility of his son continuing at Barcelona for one more season. #FCB

from dificil, inflexible, irrevocable decision to this, Barto needed just an hour of meeting and they bend over immediately lmao. that burofax lol, the strategy of not attending training, what a bunch of clowns.

JamDav1982

Before any negotiations could take place Messi needed to agree still a Barca player.

Ball would then be in court of Man City to make an offer or wait a year.

I think if Barca get a good offer the general feeling may well be that it is better to sell but cant see City doing that and they will wait.

frostdude1

SE QUEDA!!!!!

If you?re not excited to see Messi stay and most of the amigos gone for this season, you?re out of your mind.
It?s Messi, the team is better if he stays. I just hope Luisito, Vidal and some other deadweight continue to leave, and we will have a rejuvenated team this year!

xxxxxx

So he stays then leaves on a free. Great work Barto...

It honestly doesn't make any sense. We're going to have Messi who won't be happy, and he'll be unmotivated next season. He'll no doubt fall out with Koeman.... and our squad simply isn't good enough, and we have no money to improve it.

raskolnikov

It honestly doesn't make any sense. We're going to have Messi who won't be happy, and he'll be unmotivated next season. He'll no doubt fall out with Koeman.... and our squad simply isn't good enough, and we have no money to improve it.
Yeah, at this point like jamdav says we need City to offer 100 mil and fix this.
But why would they if they can get him on a free next year?

Hardy

imagine every time he'll play bad or he'll pull one his iconic walking class performance in CL, people will say that his head is somewhere else (and will be justified to say that).

Pedro

La Masia
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">❗️ Lionel Messi, supported by his father and his lawyers, has decided to reverse his desire to leave Barcelona this summer. The Argentine's new plan would be to bet on his continuity in the team but only for one more season, until June 2021. [cuatro]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1301464749738274826?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let's hope Leo scores vs. Villarreal

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@catalinutzr80

@bismp

Home of Barca Fans