Lionel Messi - v7

FinBarcelonafan

Lewandowski out, Ronaldo out..

Who is left? Kante, Debruyne and Mbappe.

France losing would be good for Messis chance.

If Messi wine Copa, I think it's his to lose!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly, I don't see Argentina beating Brazil...pain is on the horizon lads.

A team like Uruguay probably a worse matchup for Brazil.

On paper they should beat them, but Uruguay's Atletico-esque style and physicality can really frustrate them and they have some hotheads on their team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Unless Mbappe or Kante have memorable performances and lead France into the final, it's going to be between Lewa and Messi depending on their scoring form in autumn imo.

soul24rage

It might actually suit Argentina to lose against Bolivia because it?s possible the the top team in their group will get Colombia first round.

Colombia has more probability to finish in 3rd so it's best to beat Bolivia to face the 4th placed team in Brazil's group

Rassvet

A team like Uruguay probably a worse matchup for Brazil.

On paper they should beat them, but Uruguay's Atletico-esque style and physicality can really frustrate them and they have some hotheads on their team.

idk, Uruguay seemed shit against Argentina. I think Colombia has the best chance of beating Brazil but sadly they're on Argentina's side of the bracket.

KingLeo10

No.7 would be almost in the bag if Conman Koeman didn't go back to the Shameless Five (Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba, Busquets) in the last 7 games of LL.

FinBarcelonafan

Is there even any prestige in winning this mickey mouse trophy ? The Copa America is getting played every year these days. Don't think there is any chance of Messi winning it.

Messi would win Bdor for the struggles with Argentina. Call it what you want. Sympathy Bdor.

I would take it.

And it's close anyway between few players

Rassvet

No.7 would be almost in the bag if Conman Koeman didn't go back to the Shameless Five (Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba, Busquets) in the last 7 games of LL.

I was just about to say that again dawg. If we won La Liga, Messi would be favorite as long as France didn't win the Euros. Now, he needs to win Copa just to have a shot

Home of Barca Fans