Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

Since day one here i said im ronaldo fan and messi fan, i never criticised messi unfairly but you seem to be obsessed with the messi15748 acc of 4 years ago and cant forget it like the other members here. Dude we arent kids anymore, i have trolled a lot few years ago and it was right to ban me but these days are over and you should also forget it. :blush:

Nah, here's your game:

1) You don't criticize Messi (because that's how you previously got banned).

2) You fan the flames though when someone is criticizing Messi (I haven't seen 1 post yet of you defending Messi from one of BarcaOG's rants)

3) You slurp CR7 all the time in his thread

4) You rush to CR7's defense faster than 911 if someone even criticizes his hairstyle.

Simple arithmetic dawg. Try again.

BarcaOG

Banned
Nah, here's your game:

2) You fan the flames though when someone is criticizing Messi (I haven't seen 1 post yet of you defending Messi from one of BarcaOG's rants)

4) You rush to CR7's defense faster than 911 if someone ever criticizes his hairstyle.

Who he criticizes or defends is none of your business. You don't get to decide that for anyone.

There are plenty here who defend Messi from me. That's their choice. Nowhere does it say that one of the rules of this forum is to defend Messi. There are dozens of posters who have not come to this thread to defend Messi from me. Are you going to harass them too?

Anyone is entitled to like CR. Or any other footballer. Who made you the football fan policeman?

CatalinR10

Barcelona wouldn't even have been participating in the CL without the GOAT Lionel limitless Messi in the last years

:worthy:

Every Barcelona fan should , at once , buy a rose and give them to their mothers for giving birth to them in the same era as the Goat !

KingLeo10

Who he criticizes or defends is none of your business. You don't get to decide that for anyone.

There are plenty here who defend Messi from me. That's their choice. Nowhere does it say that one of the rules of this forum is to defend Messi. There are dozens of posters who have not come to this thread to defend Messi from me. Are you going to harass them too?

Anyone is entitled to like CR. Or any other footballer. Who made you the football fan policeman?

Lol dawg, it's not about harassment. It's about letting hypocrites know they're hypocrites.

Regardless, I've come to the conclusion that talking to a wall is more productive than talking to you. You go ahead and do whatever you want.

BarcaOG

Banned
Lol dawg, it's not about harassment. It's about letting hypocrites know they're hypocrites.

Regardless, I've come to the conclusion that talking to a wall is more productive than talking to you. You go ahead and do whatever you want.

:cheers:

That's fine. Just stop harassing me and Fati.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nah, here's your game:

4) You rush to CR7's defense faster than 911 if someone even criticizes his hairstyle.

1) No i have never criticsed messi, was banned because of too many unnecassary posts which had nothing to do with Messi.

2) Didnt you said ciritizing Messi is ok ? The funny thing is the only member who is posting 24/7 when BarcaOG posts about Messi are you. So 99% of the other members here arent barca fan because they dont write against BarcaOG? LOL

3) All the time? LOL rassvet has made more posts than me probably but even if its true whats wrong with celebrating on of his favourite players?

4) Thats why i didnt defend him after the posts of last matches? The criticsm was right.

5) As i said everytime when kingleo sees Fati_future_ballondor he sees messi15748, dude the kids time is over, dont being obsessed with me. You are the only member in this whole forum who thinks 24/7 of me :p

BarcaOG

Banned
Barcelona wouldn't even have been participating in the CL without the GOAT Lionel limitless Messi in the last years

Every Barcelona fan should , at once , buy a rose and give them to their mothers for giving birth to them in the same era as the Goat !

I say me and you pool our resources and construct a Massive Messi Colossus (MMC) in Barcelona. We can dedicate special prayers, rituals and sacrifices to it. Just like in Midsommar. :pique1:

Bohemian Grove will have nothing on us!

KingLeo10

5) As i said everytime when kingleo sees Fati_future_ballondor he sees messi15748, dude the kids time is over, dont being obsessed with me. You are the only member in this whole forum who thinks 24/7 of me :p

> Calls me obsessed over him

> Has PMed me 8 times in the last 3 days, none of which I've responded to.

Should I screen cap and post for Barcaforum to see, dawg?

:lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There are dozens of posters who have not come to this thread to defend Messi from me. Are you going to harass them too?

THIS! It only shows how much he is hating me! Only focused on me! I mean its ok if hates me, i dont hate him but duuuuuude dont think always about things which happened 4 years ago.

BarcaOG

Banned
1) No i have never criticsed messi, was banned because of too many unnecassary posts which had nothing to do with Messi.

2) Didnt you said ciritizing Messi is ok ? The funny thing is the only member who is posting 24/7 when BarcaOG posts about Messi are you. So 99% of the other members here arent barca fan because they dont write against BarcaOG? LOL

3) All the time? LOL rassvet has made more posts than me probably but even if its true whats wrong with celebrating on of his favourite players?

4) Thats why i didnt defend him after the posts of last matches? The criticsm was right.

Hey man, don't fret. You don't owe King Leo anything. Not an explanation, not a justification. He doesn't get to decide who people like or defend.

BarcaOG

Banned
THIS! It only shows how much he is hating me! Only focused on me! I mean its ok if hates me, i dont hate him but duuuuuude dont think always about things which happened 4 years ago.

He literally chases you down wherever you post, in every possible thread, to talk about the fact you had multiple accounts some years ago. Like what? What's the point? Who cares?

Fati is a good guy who posts funny things here and there for comic relief. Leave him alone.

malvolio

Best player in the world and by a fucking distance. If he had 2-3 more players on the same wavelength we would wreak havoc in every competition.

Home of Barca Fans