Lionel Messi - v7

pregra

Please get both of these anti-Messi/CR bumlickers out of this thread. Go away to the Juve forums instead please

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] has had more usernames than shags in his lifetime.

Just remembered he’s 70+ year old so maybe not actually.

BarcaOG

Banned
do NOT add me to calatunizt's CRINGY fail list

he had the nerve to come to this thread and post 'job DONE' because messi scored a penalty in the 1-4 against paris. messi then misses a CRUCIAL penalty in the away leg and--lo and behold-- calaFAILnitz is nowhere to be seen.

like i said several pages ago: wake me up WHEN:
1- messi scores against either Real in a clasico or against Atleti (esp in the CL)
2- messi plays a crucial role in a two-leg CL KO tie
3- messi wins a trophy for argentina despite playing like 5 finals (seriously--how many chances does the supposed 'goat' need to get at least ONE with argentina?)

in the meantime do continue to absolutely lose your minds while messi keeps scoring against bum teams while crashing out of the CL and failing to win the league against a CR-less Real year after year. what a ball of firey FAIL

Please get both of these anti-Messi/CR bumlickers out of this thread. Go away to the Juve forums instead please

nice picture you got there. that's what a REAL goat, captain, and leader looks like

D10EGO, not 'D10S'

CatalinR10

do NOT add me to calatunizt's CRINGY fail list

he had the nerve to come to this thread and post 'job DONE' because messi scored a penalty in the 1-4 against paris. messi then misses a CRUCIAL penalty in the away leg and--lo and behold-- calaFAILnitz is nowhere to be seen.

like i said several pages ago: wake me up WHEN:
1- messi scores against either Real in a clasico or against Atleti (esp in the CL)
2- messi plays a crucial role in a two-leg CL KO tie
3- messi wins a trophy for argentina despite playing like 5 finals (seriously--how many chances does the supposed 'goat' need to get at least ONE with argentina?)

in the meantime do continue to absolutely lose your minds while messi keeps scoring against bum teams while crashing out of the CL and failing to win the league against a CR-less Real year after year. what a ball of firey FAIL

day 555 , I still live rent free in your head.

Keep on insulting me and other users while being the biggest clown of the forum. What do your name initial stand for anyways Big Agressive Real Clown Around ?

Keep on letting me live free in your head while you can also enjoy my nuts while you're at it.

200.gif

Very good brace against a Bilbao team that has just lost its second Cup final this year and six straight since like 2000.

Typical hater response. Keeps on shitting on the Goat before the game , after he provides a 10/10 cup final performance you say ,, yeah he played good but it's because they were shit " .

Imagine this guy , us winning a trophy after +700 days , comes here into this thread to hate on the GOAT rather than celebrating like the all of us.

100% not a barca fan and also a loser while at it.

messi then misses a CRUCIAL penalty in the away leg and--lo and behold-- calaFAILnitz is nowhere to be seen.

Forever suporting the GOAT !

hFBrGlW.jpg

Keep on crying like a fake fan while we celebrate the Cup win and the GOAT !!!!

200.gif

Fati_Future_BallonDor

day 555 , I still live rent free in your head.

Keep on insulting me and other users while being the biggest clown of the forum. What do your name initial stand for anyways Big Agressive Real Clown Around ?

Keep on letting me live free in your head while you can also enjoy my nuts while you're at it.

200.gif

Typical hater response. Keeps on shitting on the Goat before the game , after he provides a 10/10 cup final performance you say ,, yeah he played good but it's because they were shit " .

Imagine this guy , us winning a trophy after +700 days , comes here into this thread to hate on the GOAT rather than celebrating like the all of us.

100% not a barca fan and also a loser while at it.

Forever suporting the GOAT !

hFBrGlW.jpg

Keep on crying like a fake fan while we celebrate the Cup win and the GOAT !!!!

200.gif

Cata vs BarcaOG too funny :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More tough news for you @BarcaOG :lol:

Jorge Messi is in Barcelona. He was at Barca B's game today.

Probably there to begin negotiations for a contract renewal.

EzRznWcVgAc65dx

KingLeo10

Always hilarious to hear lads brand Messi (and really any superstar athlete for that matter) a loser while the only race they've ever won in their life is being born.

:lol::lol::lol:

serghei

Always hilarious to hear lads brand Messi (and really any superstar athlete for that matter) a loser while the only race they've ever won in their life is being born.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure most people played Need for Speed at least once in their lives though :lol:. So, incorrect.

Home of Barca Fans