Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

Messi trying to think of players who are currently better than him....

EzNGckmUUAEUUGr

BarcaOG

Banned
WOAT (for cup competitions only, as explained later on). nothing more to add really...

I would just like to see the other 34 year old, that has EVER played football, that can do the things we witnessed one more time. One of the last times I may add. Some gratitude would go a long way for some of the members in here.

modric, 35, says hello

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Getafe.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

so cringy :neutral::shakeshead:

i love how you all cream your pants, calling for messi to be immortalized in gold and made president of the UN, literally one week after he ate all of real madrid's shit :lol:

mehhhhhh

SmilerBam

i love how you all cream your pants, calling for messi to be immortalized in gold and made president of the UN, literally one week after he ate all of real madrid's shit :lol:

mehhhhhh

He deserved a statue in gold in front of the Nou Camp years ago, where was Barca before Messi was in the club?One CL. But you don't know, because you are not a Barca fan. Pity of your avatar, because i really liked Villa.

Vilarrubi

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Getafe.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

Add [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION] to this list next time. Clearly wants to be part of it.

KingLeo10

It really is curious how BarcaOG dishes some vile insults at Messi and @Fati is always like "He just has a different opinion guys", yet you criticize CR7's blankets in his thread and Fati rushes over to that thread with the speed of prime Usain Bolt to defend CR7.

Fan of both Messi and CR7, my ass.

Sorry dawg, I had to call you out.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

It really is curious how BarcaOG dishes some vile insults at Messi and @Fati is always like "He just has a different opinion guys", yet you criticize CR7's blankets in his thread and the lad rushes over to that thread with the speed of prime Usain Bolt to defend CR7.

For me he’s either a Madrid fan, Ronaldo fan or a half hearted Barca fan who’s highly emotional and immature and believes that slating Messi because of “club over player” makes him a more authentic Barca fan in comparison to everyone else.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It really is curious how BarcaOG dishes some vile insults at Messi and @Fati is always like "He just has a different opinion guys", yet you criticize CR7's blankets in his thread and Fati rushes over to that thread with the speed of prime Usain Bolt to defend CR7.

Fan of both Messi and CR7, my ass.

Sometimes im more on Ronaldo defending mode because he gets more hate, i also defended Messi several times..... :innocent:

Home of Barca Fans