Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

The Messi is finished brigade have taken so many Ls in 2021.

You see even guys that hated his guts and said he is ''fInIsHeD'' are now on board.Although i'm sure if we will not win against Atleti or Real,it ll be his fault again.Hopefully the international break will not kill our momentan.

Vilarrubi

BBZ in the mud.

:koeman:

Remember the “Barca will sink like Titanic”

That’s it now, he’s gone past the point of enjoying Barca winning or playing well. Just disappears on threads for weeks then reappears to complain and “prove a point”. He’d rather us sink than succeed so he can be right.

Richard.H

If we win the double and he gets Pichichi, then HE HAS to get BDor. I don’t care if lewandowski wins CL, bundesliga is basically training for Bayern

Hardy

If we win the double and he gets Pichichi, then HE HAS to get BDor. I don’t care if lewandowski wins CL, bundesliga is basically training for Bayern

you maybe don't care but voters will do for sure, especially considering lewandoski was robbed last year. messi has chance if he wins copa america.

JamDav1982

If Barca win the double he has a good chance of the balondor.

Hell of a story to have captained and performed to level to make that happen and can back it up with Argentina in summer as well.

If Bayern win CL surely Lewa is fav but if they dont City have been more a team than anything and difficult who from there would be put forward if they won it.

Opting to stay probably strengthens his story/narrative of this year also.

Home of Barca Fans