Lionel Messi - v7

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He should NOT take penalties.
I don't understand why he doesn't give the role to someone else. It's the one real flaw in his game.

That's never going to happen. Imagine how that's going to look. The press will rip him to shreds and he will forever be known for being mentally weak.

More than the penalty miss what pissed me off was the chance Jordi created for him right in front of the goalkeeper and he couldn't put it away because he was so slow to come alive.

Alas. He's gonna be 34 this year.

raskolnikov

Anyone knows his conversion rate with penalties when under pressure.
There is this claim now that he bottles it in those situation.
Im curious if his conversion rate holds up?

Its difficult to determine though when its a high pressure penalty.

kilian

Must be soul destroying for him having to play up front with those two donkeys.

Yet, he was the one that missed two out of three of our biggest chances yesterday.

Overall a very solid game from him, but the penalty could have been a turning point. Sadly, he missed a crucial penalty again.

eaman

That's never going to happen. Imagine how that's going to look. The press will rip him to shreds and he will forever be known for being mentally weak.

More than the penalty miss what pissed me off was the chance Jordi created for him right in front of the goalkeeper and he couldn't put it away because he was so slow to come alive.

Alas. He's gonna be 34 this year.

The ball was behind him and he did well to control and turn and marquinhos made a brilliant diving block

Home of Barca Fans