Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

Granted it is Balague translation but sounds to me like still will leave.

Not committing to anything and doesnt seem like much to suggest has changed mind.

Horatio

You're welcome
Stream went down for me 7 minutes before commercial break. Dont know what he said afterwards.

I think Messi will stay at Barca on a year-to-year basis. Maybe not now committed to stay many years, but might as well happen with every passing year that he decides to stay another.

tacticvarium

Messi: "Yes, I would send the burofax again. I'm eternally grateful to this club. I love the club, I love Barcelona, ​​the city. I feel like I gave everything to the club. Everything the club gave me I deserved for what I did. I thought I needed a change, I completed a cycle."

Messi: "My kids were saying that they didn't want to leave, but I felt it was the best for me. I felt like a cycle was over."

Think he is feeling that his time at Barca is over and the time has come.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi: "Yes, I would send the burofax again. I'm eternally grateful to this club. I love the club, I love Barcelona, ​​the city. I feel like I gave everything to the club. Everything the club gave me I deserved for what I did. I thought I needed a change, I completed a cycle."

Messi: "My kids were saying that they didn't want to leave, but I felt it was the best for me. I felt like a cycle was over."

Think he is feeling that his time at Barca is over and the time has come.

I am pretty sure he also said that that was how his feelings were at the time. Making it clear he is in a different place mentally at the moment.

tacticvarium

It's best for both the club and him if he leaves.
There is nothing Barca can do for him and the club also needs a new cycle and new blood.
Messi needs a stronger team that can support him better and a new motivation.

tacticvarium

True but it will be very sad day when Messi leaves.

Yes.. I have watched some of the 2010-11 season matches the other day and it seems to me that a lot of people already forgot how great he is and was and how much he has given to this club. It's disgusting to see these so-called Barca fans mocking him.

Home of Barca Fans