Philippe Coutinho

KingLeo10

Why are you always so frustrated and wound up?? The missus doesn't put out, does she? :lol:

Chill out. If you're dishing it out, then learn to take it back. Your posts aren't even cool like you seem to think, you come across as seething with anger. I really get under your skin without even trying. :lol:

Don't try to forcefully see Barca hate in every comment of mine. It's in your head most of the time. Too much anger ain't good. It's scientifically proven, dawg. :lol:

Troll perceiving trolling "success" by projecting others as being "angry" in response to his posts

Nice try :mou:

KingLeo10

Cuck labelling everyone who has a different opinion to him as a troll. Nothing to see here. :messi:

OG was right all along. :lol:

if Madrid don't win the CL, OG comes back. Deal??

Exactly. Certain members have no content to post without OG!!

Last time I checked, many people wanted him back. Not just me.

> Pining for OG like an actual cuck

> Projecting

Rinse repeat :lol:

Temptation

Just because no poster gives a fuck about your existence, here you are all salty and jealous of the fact that people pay way more attention to OG. Sad. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Magician. Barca couldn't use him properly.

Even Bayern used him better in that loan spell. Barca's loss(in way more ways than one)!

He was a magician in Liverpool but since then it didnt work, even at Bayern he didnt perform as well as Bayern fans expected. He was just more motivated when he has gone there.

FinBarcelonafan

Starting to think he didn't move to Aston Villa but moved to Romania to become an Eurovision singer/dancer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/2McuoLT3QsCZB4d68

fergus90

He's going to end up back in Brazil or in Qatar by the end of the season. He's good for about 2 minutes every game and spends the next 88 minutes being an absolute passenger.

Home of Barca Fans