Philippe Coutinho

Messi983

I think we'll loan him to Everton or Leicester for a season, hope he'll stay fit and increase his value a bit then sell him for whatever we can get next season with just a year left on his contract.

Yes, we desperately need money this summer so if we'd get anywhere close to 40m (very unlikely) I think we'll take that but from a pure bookkeeping view is better to sell him for 30-40m next year than now. As long as we can get rid off his full wages and possibly also receive some loan fee I think that's what we'll have to settle for, probably late in August as I don't expect there will be much interest in him as long as he's still injured.

khaled_a_d

I think we'll loan him to Everton or Leicester for a season, hope he'll stay fit and increase his value a bit then sell him for whatever we can get next season with just a year left on his contract.

Yes, we desperately need money this summer so if we'd get anywhere close to 40m (very unlikely) I think we'll take that but from a pure bookkeeping view is better to sell him for 30-40m next year than now. As long as we can get rid off his full wages and possibly also receive some loan fee I think that's what we'll have to settle for, probably late in August as I don't expect there will be much interest in him as long as he's still injured.

I think we will take whatever will get offered on permanent sale over loans, even 5M.
Doesn't make sense to loan if a permanent offer comes, since he will be 30 with one year left in contract in 2022.
Loan would mean no one interested

Messi983

I think we will take whatever will get offered on permanent sale over loans, even 5M.
Doesn't make sense to loan if a permanent offer comes, since he will be 30 with one year left in contract in 2022.
Loan would mean no one interested

Of course we'll try to sell but don't expect any serious offer this summer. Hope to be wrong.

khaled_a_d

Of course we'll try to sell but don't expect any serious offer this summer. Hope to be wrong.

Sure, my point is about getting 40M offer.
Doesn't matter book keeping eithrr and I doubt Laporta will care about it as much either.
Loaning him means losing 25M on book keeping while only saving wages. Then repeat next year.
Nah, we need actual money to spend, save our ass from his wage is priority, even for very little.

Mateka

Was he overplayed, resulting in serious injury, loss of form?
The 2018-19 season Philippe Coutinho played in the most matches of any player in the main European leagues. 68 games; 54 with FC Barcelona and 14 with the Brazilian national side.

Interlop

Of course nobody is interested in him considering his injuries, salary and bad form.
I think we’ll send him on loan just to not pay his astronomical wages next season.

[tw]1398299356818821126[/tw]

Zidane82

Liverpool offered Philippe Coutinho for free

Every summer the Brazilian is linked with a way out of the Spanish side.

This time around AS has claimed that Liverpool have been offered Philippe Coutinho for free effectively.

The outlet has claimed that Barcelona still owe ?50m from the initial sale and they?re willing to send Coutinho back to Anfield if the Reds will cancel this debt.

mc_lovin

They already sold the debt if I remember correctly. And why the heck would they effectively pay 50ME for him anyway? :S

iniestaGOAT

MLS clubs are not interested ?

MLS? Coutinho is still good enough for team likes Juventus and Inter Milan. One of them should take a chance on him.

I am sure coutinho unlike the likes of umtiti etc will also need to prove himself for the world cup so he cant be wasting his career away in MLS

Home of Barca Fans