Philippe Coutinho

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He is taking tons of touches every time he is on the ball. Even if it is in a situation without pressure.
I am not able to see anything positive in his game right now. Although he managed to score against Valencia.

Windhook

All his shots are blocked by defenders. His game is known to every defensive player on the planet. Can't dribble, can't provide assists. And becoming the second or third most expensive transfer in history of football... can't believe most of the community, including myself, being disappointed his transfer didn't materialize in the summer of 2017.

Messigician

Coutinho :" Samuel Eto'o played like a South American or like a Brazilian. He plays a lot. Very smart man. But I think He never got a lot of attention looking at his individual accolades are not enough for a man of such talent, maybe in Africa he won a lot because it's his home. But am not satisfied how he did not win at least a Uefa best player that was even won by Vigil Van Dijk who only won champions league once compared to a man who won it three times "

Zidane82

All his shots are blocked by defenders. His game is known to every defensive player on the planet. Can't dribble, can't provide assists. And becoming the second or third most expensive transfer in history of football... can't believe most of the community, including myself, being disappointed his transfer didn't materialize in the summer of 2017.

You should try watching him play sometime

iniestaGOAT

Coutinho :" Samuel Eto'o played like a South American or like a Brazilian. He plays a lot. Very smart man. But I think He never got a lot of attention looking at his individual accolades are not enough for a man of such talent, maybe in Africa he won a lot because it's his home. But am not satisfied how he did not win at least a Uefa best player that was even won by Vigil Van Dijk who only won champions league once compared to a man who won it three times "

VVD wasnt playing with prime messi and ronaldinho. Countho get your retarded ass out of this team.

feggydinho

I watched some of Eto's matches again and mehn, that lad was a beast. He had it all (skill, pace, strength, finishing, awareness etc). He's levels above our current forwards, I still think Guardiola made a big mistake exchanging him for Zlatan back then, cause Zlatan profile didn't really fit us.

Catta

You should try watching him play sometime

You should try watching his Barca games sometimes, not his Liverpool highlights on youtube.

Apart from his long shots, where a good one comes every leap year, he is nothing better than Denis Suarez.

serghei

He is a disaster ball hog who kills the flow of the game every time he steps on to do his thing, his "thing" being basically figured out by any defender worth his salt. Like a worse Depay.

Seeing these two on the field at the same time is really too much. Like wanna-be galacticos, pound shop versions.

BBZ8800

That wasnt even prime eto. Do you think eto deserved UEFA player of the year that year?

In 2005, during a few Months, Spanish papers were writing how Ronnie and Etoo are two best players in the World.
Also, back then, Etoo and his agent said a few times: if I were a Brazilian, I would win Ballon D Or, African players rarely win it because nobody is buying our shirts/there isn't too many sponsors, all in all it is more lucrative for Uefa to give it to players from the biggest or richest countries.

For example, in 2005 I bought a jersey and it was Etoo's.
In that moment, he was by far my favorite player, better than Ronaldinho.

Imo, his prime years were 2004/05 and 2005/06.
He scored a lot in 2008/09, but imo that Barca was stronger and worked like a machine.
While 2004's Barca was a crap and it turned into an awesome team mostly due to Ronnie and Etoo.
So, he was the reason why Barca 2004-06 was great, while in 2009 he was just "one of the guys".

KingLeo10

In 2005, during a few Months, Spanish papers were writing how Ronnie and Etoo are two best players in the World.
Also, back then, Etoo and his agent said a few times: if I were a Brazilian, I would win Ballon D Or, African players rarely win it because nobody is buying our shirts/there isn't too many sponsors, all in all it is more lucrative for Uefa to give it to players from the biggest or richest countries.

For example, in 2005 I bought a jersey and it was Etoo's.
In that moment, he was by far my favorite player, better than Ronaldinho.

Imo, his prime years were 2004/05 and 2005/06.
He scored a lot in 2008/09, but imo that Barca was stronger and worked like a machine.
While 2004's Barca was a crap and it turned into an awesome team mostly due to Ronnie and Etoo.
So, he was the reason why Barca 2004-06 was great, while in 2009 he was just "one of the guys".

Best Barcelona striker of all time. Suarez has the gaudy stats but he fluffed it a lot when it mattered while R9 didn't play long enough for us.

Zidane82

You should try watching his Barca games sometimes, not his Liverpool highlights on youtube.

Apart from his long shots, where a good one comes every leap year, he is nothing better than Denis Suarez.

He?s not been given a fair chance or a run of games

Home of Barca Fans