Philippe Coutinho

serghei

i'd sell Coutinho for 80mil even, just get rid. i wanted him to succeed here and still believe in his quality but under Valverde its pointless

said it in another thread but it doesnt matter who we sign.. the best signing we could possibly make is a new manager and sacking that heap of shit Fraudverde

That should probably be the absolute minimum we should sell him for.

Sorin

The only one who can make him work in the "Iniesta" role is Guardiola. Since Pep isn't coming anytime soon I'd sell him without thinking twice because he'll only continue to shit the bed as a failed winger under Valverde.

i'd sell Coutinho for 80mil even, just get rid. i wanted him to succeed here and still believe in his quality but under Valverde its pointless

said it in another thread but it doesnt matter who we sign.. the best signing we could possibly make is a new manager and sacking that heap of shit Fraudverde

For 80m there will be queues from the EPL lining up.
He will go for between 90 and 100m, which given the fact that we won't have to pay the next bonus to Victimpool, will mean we will lose only 24-34m on this failed transfer. Not so bad, all things considered

The only one who can make him work in the "Iniesta" role is Guardiola. Since Pep isn't coming anytime soon I'd sell him without thinking twice because he'll only continue to shit the bed as a failed winger under Valverde.

There is not a man on the planet who could make him succeed in our midfield because of one major flaw, his ball retention. To play Iniesta's role you need high ball retention, shielding the ball, keeping it, holding off players etc. These things are probably Coutinhos worst features in his game. It will never work - just sell- ASAP.

FinBarcelonafan

There is not a man on the planet who could make him succeed in our midfield because of one major flaw, his ball retention. To play Iniesta's role you need high ball retention, shielding the ball, keeping it, holding off players etc. These things are probably Coutinhos worst features in his game. It will never work - just sell- ASAP.

Bingo. He loses balls too easily and is a big risk in midfield and we don't have the movement to cover for him either (like Liverpool has). We are ****** with him. He isn't fast enough for a LW and he loses too many balls in midfield. Bad fit for us.

Also he likes to stay in similar space as Messi but Messi is better so his skill set is kinda wasted.

Why we wouldn't have to pay for Liverpool?

If he is sold he can't fulfil any of the remaining bonus criteria which amounts to just over 20m. We have paid only circa 124m so far. This 160m figure is pure fantasy made up to make the Board/Barcelona look bad and Victimpool look good. The same way RM are trying to play down the 150m figure for Hazard as just 105m, when in fact it is more than that.

FinBarcelonafan

If he is sold he can't fulfil any of the remaining bonus criteria which amounts to just over 20m. We have paid only circa 124m so far. This 160m figure is pure fantasy made up to make the Board/Barcelona look bad and Victimpool look good. The same way RM are trying to play down the 150m figure for Hazard as just 105m, when in fact it is more than that.

Ok thanks. 124 million sounds much more reasonable price for him.

Messigician

I mean they're not going to strip Coutinho of his number until he's sold? Are u guys stupid lmao.

It's like how Coutinho had to wait until Turan was out of the picture for the number 7 short

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans