Philippe Coutinho

malvolio

Didn’t impress me at all when he came on. There’s a reason he’s on the bench there. Should sell imo, hopefully his price holds up a bit after this.

because even those kids they have on the wings have more balls than him. bayern aren't idiots to pay so much money for coutinho.

Tackle

Happy for him. Horrific purchase and terrible fit, but seems like a nice bloke.

Sure he was gutted last season when Liverpool went on to lift the CL. Hope this lifts his spirits a bit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's his position in Koeman's team though? Number 10 in a 4-2-3-1?

Makes no sense to keep Coutinho if Koeman want to bring Donny in. Donny as a part of a double pivot is a big, big mistake. I cannot believe people think he's suitable for such a role.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Makes no sense to keep Coutinho if Koeman want to bring Donny in. Donny as a part of a double pivot is a big, big mistake. I cannot believe people think he's suitable for such a role.

Donny can be a mobile hole player only, that's right. Maybe Coutinho stays if we can't bring vdB in.

Laplacian

Makes no sense to bring Donny at all, we still have Griezmann to worry about.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mundo Deportivo reporting he talked with Koeman who told him he's a part of his plans. Coutinho also just said he's returning to Barca and is intending on working his socks off.

JamDav1982

Mundo Deportivo reporting he talked with Koeman who told him he's a part of his plans. Coutinho also just said he's returning to Barca and is intending on working his socks off.

They said Koeman plans to speak with him but has not yet and Coutinho said wherever he plays next season he wants to work hard at it.

FinBarcelonafan

I am so curious to see how Koemans plans turn out. I hope this means he is benching all these four (Busi/Raki/Suarez and Vidal), potentially also Alba.

HanDW

If he stays he is going to take minutes of Ansu and probably Pedri too, trash mentality, sell asap.

Man lost possession like 4 times in less than 10 minutes today.

Richard.H

Dudes trash and will only take away minutes from Ansu and possibly Puig too. We should sell him, we could get a decent offer for him after their CL win

Home of Barca Fans