Ousmane Dembélé

wisconsincule

So let me get this straight… his agent overplayed his hand… no one had offered nearly as much as Barca… so now he’s going to stay?

I would be happy with him staying at a reduced salary. Hopefully long term injuries are behind him but no guarantee.

OVI9323

I can't be happy with him staying, no winger can provide so few Goal. Maybe as a sub he would be ok but no more than this

gregorrin10

So let me get this straight… his agent overplayed his hand… no one had offered nearly as much as Barca… so now he’s going to stay?

I would be happy with him staying at a reduced salary. Hopefully long term injuries are behind him but no guarantee.

That contract we offered back in December (in is rumoured to now be accepted by him) is fair, no need to reduce it further out of spite. There's talk of that December offer being much more of a performance based contract anyway, so he only gets paid if he stays fit and performs, which is the right thing to do based on his injury record and unprofessional tendencies.

wisconsincule

That contract we offered back in December (in is rumoured to now be accepted by him) is fair, no need to reduce it further out of spite. There's talk of that December offer being much more of a performance based contract anyway, so he only gets paid if he stays fit and performs, which is the right thing to do based on his injury record and unprofessional tendencies.

This would be ideal.

jairzinho

Would be great if we could get Raphinha. Not surprised Dembele hasn't found a new team yet, especially with his wage demands and injury record.

Andresito

Staff member
I think Dembele always wanted to stay deep down. It's his agent who's been desperate for more money.

I don't mind him if we also get another RW. To me he'll be seen as a new transfer in the sense that he's not a 100m+ man anymore. I look at him as a free agent whose market value is 30m. And I expect him to perform like that after seeing his (fit) Barca career.

Zebulun

Dembele is like a shiny "insert fancy car brand" that you can only drive 5-10 times per year, cant drive if its hot outside and car must be parked by 8pm, cant use reverse gear and the bank keeps calling you everyday about not missing your astronomical payments. fuck all that.

Home of Barca Fans