Ousmane Dembélé

delancey

You know what they say, if she cheated with you, you will cheat on you. Kick him out!

I wonder if he is still training with us.

Zidane82

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji599] Demb?l? is about to renew until 2024 with a 40% wage decrease! (@ffpolo)

Hopefully the we put the money for Raphinha towards Bernardo Silva !

Joan

We might be getting 3 of the hottest free agents on the market.

This one is particularly sweet, I heard some losers paid 140m for him before.

CatalinR10

I heard some losers paid 140m for him before.

harold-hide-the-pain-harold.gif

PAIN.

gregorrin10

I would've liked to see us get rid of him, but if him staying doesn't affect anything else and provided we get Raphinha just the same, it doesn't bother me at all. We need two natural RW in the team anyway. And there's the squad depth. With both Ansu and Dembele an injury risk having at least 2 good options for every attacking position will be very welcome - no one will be irreplaceable.

Getting Raphinha also means we don't have to heavily rely on this glass, plus I can't deny he has a good player profile and he did show in the last 6 months he could be very useful as a squad player, and when he's not on a massive contract, so that he has something to prove/play for. A 2 year contract on 40% lower wages fits that criteria perfectly. Hopefully he has a great season and a World Cup, and some club does come for him in 2023, and we get 50M instead of 0 as well, cause I don't want us to go through another negotiation with this idiot and his agent, unless he suddenly turns into Mbappe in the next 12 months. This renewal (if it happens) is just good so that we don't lose him for free. I'd still like to see him gone soon, cause he's not the future, not with that attitude.

Home of Barca Fans